Recent Posts

Friday, November 18, 2011

Hello, Remember Me??????


Hello there everyone!  I know I have been away for a long time.  I did get so overwelmed with readings, especially free ones, that I did not have time to post on here.  Also a lot of you may remember my health issues.  I had a total shoulder replacement on 11/9/11.  It was and is not fun.  I had to delay readings including free ones for about 2 weeks.  I am not scheduling into mid December, but if I can shuffle my cards, I will begin resuming readings next week, slowly that is.  I have talked with Cheri a lot the past few months and we are really excited about doing some classes soon, probably into new year?  Not sure yet.  I have had about a dozen confirmed bfp's in the last 2 weeks.  It makes me so happy to read those emails. My website will be going under construction soon, so Fall Specials will end as of Nov. 30th.  I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving if you celebrate. See you soon.  :)  xoxo

SUZANNE

0 comments: