Recent Posts

Saturday, March 24, 2007

The latest Craze - "Clear Stamps" by Studio G!


I have been hearing about these new clear acrylic stamp sets being sold at Michaels for only 1.50 Canadian and how hard it is to get your hands on them. My friend told me of when they would be at our local Michaels, and was told it was Sunday in the morning, after a class had been done. I happened to be near the Michaels today as I was in town for an anniversary party, and wandered into Michaels. Took me awhile to actually locate the person who knew what I was talking about! After they tried to tell me that there was a class on Sunday, and me insisting that the class was today, they realized that the original class had been canceled due to lack of interest. After calling the teacher of the class, she said it was okay to release the box of them to me, and let me pick what I wanted! So needing to gather enough for me and three ladies, I took about 80% of what was in the box, perhaps leaving only 15-20left for anyone else! 80.00 it came to, but managed to get a good variety! It was awesome that they let me look through them even before they were on the shelf! Looks like it sometimes pays to go in early and just see what you can find!!

0 comments: