Recent Posts

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Going to the movies!

Saw the movie Premonition with a friend on Tuesday night. We had orignally planned on seeing Wild Hogs, but by the time we had gotten there, it was already sold out! I guess thats what we get for arriving late, when its spring break and we live in a small town!

I had hesitated about seeing it, after reading quite a few bad reviews, and was actually presently surprised about it. I really enjoyed the movie. The ending was a bit confusing for me, and at times hard to follow the movie, but once the end came, and my friend explained the part of the puzzle I had not clued into, the movie completely made sense! Its one of those movies you go back over and over in your mind even when its done, and put even more of the puzzle together. A good movie to see especially on cheap tuesday!

0 comments: