Recent Posts

Monday, March 2, 2009

Secret psychic! Test your abilities to win!

Okay, so this time its a test of your psychic ability. I have concentrated on this picture provided and infused it with "feeling". So when you look at it, I want you to concentrate, and then close your eyes. What do you feel with this picture? Dont over think it. Just let the first answer come to your mind. You can even use a pendulum to try and help you gain the answer to this question.

A)Happy
B)Scared
C)Lonely
D)Loving
E)Comfort
F)Excited

You will be using this portion of your gift... Clairempathy (clear emotion) - To sense or "feel" within one's self the attitude or emotions of another person. Some people might have this to be stronger than others. Its not going to hurt to try!

To be able to participate in this blog contest, you need to reply in the comments section. Pick one of your options listed. The people who have gotten it right will be entered to win a reading with the secret psychic! There is only THREE chances to win remaining! (including the one for tonight)

So again, the picture above is infused with an emotion listed in the list right above. This contest is only open until Tuesday night where I will announce the winner!

Good luck!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is scared.

Anonymous said...

all I could feel was loving....

Candy218 said...

Somehow I felt lonely.

Anonymous said...

Loving

jann2727 said...

Well...I can't say whether it's excited or scared, anxious more than anything...if I had to chose I'd say excited.
Jann2727

Anonymous said...

I say comfort....

Katzjammies/michelle

Niki said...

I felt right away like its Comfort.

Shannon said...

I dont know whay b/c you think this picture would symbolize comfort, but when i look at it i feel lonely so my answer is LONELY

-Shannon L.

Anonymous said...

I felt saddness initially, which is not on your list, then I felt lonely....So my answer is lonely.

Anonymous said...

Comfort

dezerea said...

I think it is comfort.

marijke said...

I say the emotion is comfort:)

Anonymous said...

I'm going with Comfort.



Lee
(Silerfairyglow@aol.com)

Anonymous said...

I felt comfort and gratitude immediately.

Unknown said...

Lonely.

Lynn said...

I'm gonna say the feeling was lonely.

Lynn

Gina said...

Have to say lonely. Definitely felt lonely.

Anonymous said...

All i could think of when i saw the picture was a feeling of loneliness coming from he monkey.

Julz said...

I felt happiness.
Happy that he found a friend

jltschief said...

I immeaditaly felt comfort. Like he finally found a friend.

jltschief said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Loving

Anonymous said...

Before I read the options, a calming feeling came over me when I looked at the picture, so I am going to say comfort.