Recent Posts

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fertility charms

I have managed to secure some pretty amazing fertility charms!I am really excited as I know this is going to really help alot of people who are positive as they can be, but just need that extra push! I don't have them in my hands at the moment, but waiting for them to arrive. I still have to infuse them with reiki and still set up the enchantment that needs to be said. This charm can either be placed on a zipper, a necklace, inside your pillow case or beside your bed. There are so many things or places you can put this! So just keep your eyes on the blog, when I am ready, I will announce it with a picture and letting you know how it works and for those of you who are interested, I will let you know when they are available and how to get one!

6 comments:

Suie said...

sounds great!!

tx

Suie xx

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

Can't wait!!! I have been looking everywhere for a lil something, but can't find anything "honest" you know? I did manage to bid on a regular pink quartz and moonstone ring, hopefully that pushes me in the right direction.. :)

Cheri22 said...

anything you find "can" be used for good luck, if it "speaks" to you. The charms I have found are "perfect'. They are definately a "fertility godess" type charm and I think that alot of people will be happy with them. I have been told that it will take about 2-3 weeks for it to get to me, and then I still need a few days to prepare them:)

Anonymous said...

That is awesome.
Sign me in for them, i need all the help i can get ;)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!!!! I need all the help I can get.....

Thanks Cheri!!!!

Kimmie T

trying1009 said...

Oh wow that sounds great, Can't wait... Alittle extra push now and again can't hurt.. I'm so excited...

Cheers
Krista