Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The winner!

Thank you all for your wonderful tips! I do have to say that I agree, writing everything down also helps me to stay organized. I actually have a daily planner here at my desk with everything written down. All the readings to be completed by a particular day, any activities for the kids (like birthday parties they need to attend) etc. So I agree, write EVERYTHING down if you can!! I find that being organized, also sets the tone for the day. When I know what to expect it just seems to go so much more smoothly. When I forget something, I feel screwy!

Okay, the winner for the contest is lucky number 9 katzjammies/Michelle!~ Congrats to you on the win! If you could email me at cheri22@gmail.com and put in "SECRET PSYCHIC" in the subject line so I can locate your post?

So stay tuned to the blog, I do have stuff coming up to be posted that I think will be interesting for everyone to read!

0 comments: