Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Life Interrupted...

I guess you never really know when its your time to go. I have a feeling that I will be around 83 when I pass, but as I am not always able to read my own future, I can only hope that part is accurate.

I got news from my mom's husband. Turns out my mom's best friend is now in the hospital in the ICU. I guess a few days ago she went into a diabetic coma and hasn't really come out that well. He heard from her son that shes doing "better" but still only allowed immediate family to see her. Well, I texted him to ask if I could get the room number to send flowers and if he could find out for me. Well, after I sent that, I had a feeling that being in the ICU that you were not allowed flowers (allergies?). I then saw an image of my mom in my mind. (in the same fashion I connect with other clients loved ones who have passed). She shook her head. I then asked if her friend would make it, and again saw her shake her head. I texted my mom's husband again and let him know that I didn't think that she was going to make it, and that I crossed all my fingers like crazy in the hopes that this vision would be wrong. I really really really hope its wrong. (for those of you recently tuning in to my blog, my mother passed away march 8, 2010). During the vision, I also was informed that her organs were going to start to shut down, that there was too much damage, and that they would not be able to heal.


Well a few minutes ago, I got a phone call from my mom's husband, he just got off the phone with the parents of the woman in the hospital. Things do NOT look good. I guess she can't even breath on her own and has to use ventillation. They say it will take a few days for them to find out if she will recover, but at this point, she has not even come back out of her coma.

So, my "request" from you all, is just to keep this women in your thoughts. Her name is Bonnie. I ask that you wish for her to have a safe and fast recovery, but if its her time to go, then to wish her a safe journey home free of any pain or regrets.

This year for me has been filled with loved ones who have passed over. From my grandfather who passed in Feb 2010, to my mom who passed two days after her fathers funeral, to her friends husband who passed 2 weeks after my mom, to know having this happen. Its been a year of learning for me as this is the first time I have lost anyone close to me.

I am getting caught up again in regards to readings, so just bare with me. I am hoping to have a special for this month posted on the blog.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. And I also want to keep you and your mom's husband and your family in my prayers too. From all that you all went through this year I truly hope your mother's best friend makes it. Please keep us updated and let us know how she is doing.

Elizabeth said...

It was pleasure reading your post! Thanks for the share!

Lynn said...

Thoughts and prayers to you Cheri! I'm sorry that this is surrounding you at this time. Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for you loss, I will keep you in my prayers as well. I am looking forward to the reading on my Mother's passing as well

Thanks
Danell

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a AWESOME Post. I was reading a post on www.FranklinCruz.com and this guy is powerful. they call him the Real Estate Drill Sergeant. I know kind of weird, but he is a real Iraqi War Vet and a Successful Real Estate Investor/ Entrepreneur. Anyway, I just want to tell you guys about a straight up Expert not NO SCAM ARTIST GURU. Again, check it out for yourself www.reDrillSergeant.com.