Recent Posts

Monday, March 23, 2009

something to ponder... (and the secret psychic is revealed)

If one is a goose, and a flock is "geese" then why is that one sheep is just a sheep but a flock of sheep is still sheep? I vote that one sheep should be called a shoop! I know, sounds silly, I guess you can gauge what type of mood I am in today! I am feeling good (knock on wood) I feel that I will probably "suffer" off and on with health related issues until June as I mentioned before, so please bare with me when it comes to my complaints! I am going to start taking some vitamins again and hopefully that will cut down on the amount of colds and such I seem to be getting.

okay, for the reveal, the secret psychics name is LEAH. I have known her since we were in grade 8. So we would have been both 13 years old. I am now going to be 33 in June, which I guess means we have known each other for almost 20 years!. It was not until later this year that we had "discovered" each other's talents. I guess you can say its not something you just "announce" and I don't read people without their permission and knowledge. So after reconnecting with her on that level she agreed to be the secret psychic for my blog and get her name out there. I have been keeping "tabs" with the people who have received her reading as a way to find out what people's feedback has been. So far so good! I have copied/pasted some of the feedback to those of you who are interested in possibly asking her for a reading. First, let me post the link to her site. Please be aware shes updating it and having it "revamped' so its currently under construction.
http://tarot-by-tom.biz/psychometry/psychometry.htm

FEEDBACK from the winners of the secret psychic

Hi!
Leah was AMAZING. Spot on. I really enjoyed talking to her. She told me a lot about myself that I need to think about, she gave me hope about future kids, DH's job, my health, and a few other things. She's great. I am SO grateful to both you and her for making this happen.

What do I need to do from here?

Thanks!!
Kim

I finally got my reading from her today. My first reaction to her was that predicting conception was not something she was use to because she had to ask me what TTC, and BFP meant. Those are pretty common across the net on TTC, baby and family message boards, blogs etc.
I had also told her me and Dh's full names and also my sons full name, but told her that my dh adopted him, (so while his last name was not his birth given name, it is now legally his name.)
she then told me
linking in i felt that you weren't going to be conceiving on your
own. i felt there was going to be another adoption. i feel that there is
going to be 3 babies... in total. 2 adopted and one natural. and i feel
like the 3rd one could be natural and will mostly be a surprise. i feel
the second one will be another boy but the last one i feel will be a girl.
and i feel this could all possibly happen with in the next 5 years
This kind of confused me because she said 3 total and that the second adopted would be another boy. I am my sons Bio mother so technically for me, it would only be one adopted, if she were correct. Does that make sense?
Also, do you happen to know how she interprets her readings? Is it by tarot cards or is it through guides like you? The reason I ask is because I enjoy readings, and I have gotten from you, Brooke, Mommy hopes, and a couple others, none of which has ever mentioned anything about me adopting...they've all felt like I would conceive, do so naturally and a girl...lol Now obviously none have been correct...so far....but I just thought it was interesting.
anyway, there is my feedback. I am sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but I just got my reading this afternoon!
I am a regular reader of your blog, and was curious about Elizabeth? Does she have a website or is she just going through your Blog? Could I try to win a reading from her through your blog still?
Thanks again!


Niki


I had a great reading with her! I wasn't sure what to expect, but I got a lot more than I thought I would! She did the reading the same day I contacted her. She answered my questions that I had even before I had a chance to ask, and covered an area I would Never have thought about which has given me an opportunity to heal. Thank you for the chance to have a reading with her! Its amazing how accurate she was!

kathy


Cheri,

I’ve got to say that the gift of Leah’s reading has become a double-edged sword. She was very accurate on many things…it freaked me out a little, as I’m not sure I believe in all of this. She did not see a fourth child, like you did, just the possibility of a third…and she wanted me to think long and hard about the third. She had the feeling that another child would cause me great emotional pain…and that it COULD have mental or emotional disturbances (starts middle of page 2)…could I get another reading from you to address this…do you see this?

I liked your reading better…much more cheery (but this wasn’t Leah’s fault.) I received your reading today and I had to laugh out loud at the accuracy of some of it possibly coming true.

I’m sure different psychics see different things…do you know the accuracy of Leah? She sure hit the nail on the head on many things! (As did you.)

Anyway…I’m kind of freaked out…I hate to ask you this…and if you can’t I understand…but I was wondering if you could possibly push me ahead of a few others since you’ve already done a reading for me and just tell me if you think a third child would be healthy, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Your reading sounded as if the next child would be fine.

Anyway…I’m kind of a mess…going to go to paypal now and pay for another reading from you…and after this one I’ll stop bugging you.

Leah said that things don’t happen by accident…and I’ve always believed this to be true.

The only thing I can think of is that the reading by Leah was a wake up call for my husband and me to try to get things back on track and better before we bring another into the world. Also, I need to get a grip on being a “control freak” so I can relax and enjoy life (I come by it honest, my mother is a control freak too.)

Anyway, I thought you might want to take a look at Leah’s reading so I included it as an attachment.

Thanks so much for everything,

Julie

(PLEASE NOTE: Julie has since learned the interpretation of the message she received from Leah and now understands what it meant, when properly interpreted)


Cheri,
Leah was great! We did MSN messenger and she stayed on as long as I wanted. She was accurate about a lot of stuff. We'll see about the future things though. The only thing I am wary about is that she said that we were going to take our oldest dog to the humane society and that someone would adopt him within two weeks. At this point, the thought of dropping him off at the pound makes my heart break and I would sooner lose a finger than do that. I'll let you know if you two say the same thing about me getting pregnant:)


Here is the Blurb from Leah, telling you about herself if anyone is interested in knowing about "who" leah is!


So let me tell you a bit about myself. I am married to the man of my dreams and soul mate. We live in Ontario, Canada. We don’t have any children, as I’ve made my spiritual work my baby, and my husband is more then happy to support me in that decision. I have been involved in metaphysics for most, if not all, of my life. My mom would tell me stories of some of the things I was capable of at an early age. When I was about 4 years old my mom had an operation and she was home and resting on the couch and asked her if I could give her a healing. To humor a little girl she agreed, but was shocked to feel the intensity of the heat and energy coming from my little hands once I placed them on her belly. And this is just one of many stories she has related to me over the years.

I come from very spiritually talented parents. My mother was a psychic medium who later became a minister of Spiritualism and my father was a trance medium.
My parents were always very supportive of me in my spiritual studies. Answering any questions I had the best they could. (And I had A LOT of questions!)
After many years of training under my parents and a couple of spiritual mentors, as well as, much guidance, lessons and tests from my spirit guides here I am now. Finally ready to live my life’s purpose and dream.


Now that that’s done, let me tell you the kind of spiritual service I provide.
If you are wondering how I work with you when providing the healings on each service I go into a meditation and work with your energy body. Except with the Soul Cleansing, that is done in a trance, almost sleep-like, state.


Psychometry reading ~ I connect with your energy through either your first and last name or a picture of you. When doing the reading in person I use a personal item of yours, such as, a ring or necklace that only you have worn.
When connecting to your energy I may help you in a number of ways. With relationships, blocks you may be having in your life on any level. I also help you to realize where you may have emotional or mental blocks in your life that is stopping you from accomplishing a certain goal(s). I am also able to connect with loved ones that have passed over and to be a “translator” of sorts so you and your loved one maybe able to communicate.

Aura Cleansing ~ Sometimes our auras have warps, dark clouds or dark patches in them. This can occur from interacting with the general public, from being around negative people or just walking into a building that have stagnant energy, and this energy can attach to your aura. These warps, dark clouds or patches can possibly cause depression, moodiness or sometimes even physical ailments.
To help alleviate the possible problem, I work with colour vibrations, to smooth out the warps and/or remove the dark areas. Which can minimize the symptoms your may be experiencing.

Energy Cleansing ~ Energy cleansing is similar to Aura cleansing but its on a much deeper level into the body. With energy cleansing the “junk” that I am clearing out is not only in the aura but also throughout the entire body. The stagnant energy that might be in your body is from emotional hurts and baggage from past experiences that may be causing any number of negative effects. I also use colour vibrations to cleanse the body and over all energy field.

Chakra Balancing ~ Sometimes our chakras are out of balance. Sometimes they are too open and sometimes they are too closed, neither is good. By connecting with your energy body I see how open or closed your chakras are and if there are any dark spots that need to be removed.

Soul Cleansing ~ Soul cleansing is removing blockages from past lives that may be hindering you from moving forward in your present life. This service is the most intensive for, not only myself as I do the clearing, but also for the client that wants it done Since it is an “all over” clearing, and depending on the person, it can have some very intense emotions coming to the surface for 2 days to a week after the clearing is done. While this person is going through this clearing I am available for consultations, regarding the cleansing, for the week following the initial consultation request. This following week is included in the price.

0 comments: