Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am back! Let's get the show on the road!

Its always harder to sneak online during the day when the baby is awake. She even sees me looking over at the computer she seems to get upset! ha ha. I have toys in here that would distract her if I was just sitting there, but when I check emails, shes at my feet wanting to be picked up, pointing at the kitty calendar...etc. Its cute, but harder! I wanted to make sure to post the last of the giveaways this morning rather than later tonight when she was in bed.

Okay first, lets start with me. I know you all want to hear about me! (just kidding). Turns out I STILL have strep throat. I went to the Dr yet again yesterday. I told him he should just rent me a room in the back as it seemed like I was always there this year. I figure this pattern is going to happen until I turn 33. This actually happens in June. I really feel that the age of 33 is going to be amazing and alot of good things will happen. I guess for me, I love when numbers match and feel them to be "good luck" or really positive. Like when the clock says 11:11 and such. So being 33 for me just seems lucky and i have a sense that things will shift health wise for me, so looking forward to it. This year I seem to be stuck with colds, flu's aches and pains, and sore throats! So hurry up June! Anyways, I was at the DR to get more of the breastfeeding drug (domiperidone) to make sure I keep making it. I want to breastfeed till the baby is one and was having some supply issues. While there, mentioned that my sore throat was back. They checked it, sent the swab to the lab and found out I STILL have strep throat. Here comes another round of antibiotics for 10 days! ACK!

Okay, so lets get started with the contest. There are TWO winners tonight, I called my sister and told her to pick two numbers between 1 and 14 and shes drawn lucky number
2 who happens to be "Kimmiemommie" and Lucky number
8 who happens to be "Lynn"

Congrats to you both on winning the contest! Please email me at cheri22@gmail.com with "secret psychic" in the subject line so I can send you to the right person. Stay tuned on Monday next week for the reveal:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri I hope you feel better. Make sure you take your meds until their gone. I've had strep a few times in my life and I had it come and go off and on for a year. Also, Strep can cause other problems too, I had a kidney infection that went with it. So good luck, and get well ; )

CB