Recent Posts

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Those who suffer from PCOS

I actually was checking a link for Elizabeth's site (the other psychic who's readings will be offered on some Thursdays) and found out she had a blog. I checked it out, and the first article there was her storey on her struggle with PCOS and what she did to change her life and what worked for her. I thought others suffering from PCOS might enjoy her article and information and perhaps it will work for them as well.

here is a link to her article and her blog!
http://www.lovelightandinsight.net/blogupdates.htm?blogentryid=4476500

Check it out!

Also, another client of mine has also a blog of her own, and she too suffers from PCOS and has information on their as well. This is what she wrote to me about her blog

Cheri,
I truly believe that I was led to you. You put me in touch with the secret psychic (named edited as its still a suprise!), and she planted a few ideas in me.. I have started a blog to try and help women who are TTC who have a "classic case" of PCOS like myself. I know you talk to so many women on a daily basis, and if you come across anyone who specifically wants to TTC using a diet plan like I did, let them know of my blog. If I can help even 1 family, I'll be happy.
Thanks,
Julie S

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri,

Thank you SO much for posting these. I am book marking them right now! As a woman with PCOS trying to conceive and not insulin resistant (so the numbers say) I am considering Jann's advice to adhering to a strict low carb diet and seeing what happens!?

Jenni said...

Hey Cheri,

Thank you so much for posting these links. So interesting!! I was diagnosed with mild PCOS a couple of years ago - although had no U/S done to prove cysts etc, my blood tests showed irregular hormones and my doctor screamed "PCOS" at me although gave no help on how to conquer it or overcome it. "It just is", apparently.
The links are really helpful!

Jenni x

Anonymous said...

I tried to post to her, because I altered my diet and got pregnant on my own with my mild "non-IR" pcos. Even though I am thin and not classic pcos, the fact that it worked for both of us means it doesnt matter if you are thin or overweight, you can still have a hidden undetectable insulin problem that is screwing with your body! Of course after falling pregnant I kinda abandoned the healthy eating :S whoops the ice cream and simple carbs called to me! I will return to healthy eating post pregnancy though!

jann2727 said...

MaryM,
I think I have "fixed" my blog so you can post now - bear with me I'm new at this. :)
I would love to hear other women's stories and comments.

Thanks Cheri for getting my blog out there!
Jann2727