Recent Posts

Friday, December 4, 2009

A storey of inspiration for those of you who suffer from PCOS

a client of mine was so nice to share her lovely journey and secrets with all of you! She too suffered from PCOS and just got her awesome bfp recently! I asked her to please share how they did it, so that other people might try it and see if it will work for them. She agreed and here is her information!

Well, we used an ovulation microscope instead of ovulation tests (I used the Fertile Focus one from FertileFocus.com) because I always got almost positive ovulation tests, like many women with PCOS… It showed me full ferning the day I ovulated.

We also did the “baby dance” every day from day 10 of my cycle through to day 16, to make sure we had our bases covered.

And when we did the baby dance, we used Pre-Seed fertility friendly lubricant. It simulates egg-white cervical mucus, something that can be reduced by the Clomid (mine was fine, I actually had more than normal, but we wanted to be sure!)

So between timing everything so perfectly, the Clomid to make me ovulate, the Ferning Microscope to tell me when I was going to ovulate accurately, and using Pre-Seed – we got our BFP!

I’m terrified of twins, though… I want to use a midwife for a home birth, and that is impossible with twins – I’ll have to go to the hospital, and pretty much book a c-section date. As someone that has never even had stitches or a broken bone, I’m terrified of being stuck with a Cesarean!

BTW, you can also post a link to my chart at FF if anybody wants to see it. It shows all of my symptoms, the timing of our Baby Dancing, use of pre-seed, how the ovulation microscope worked – everything! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25caeb

No problem about letting you share. I feel so, so lucky to finally be pregnant, anything that can give hope to people that are in the situation I was in, I’m glad to do :)

- Cheryl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice and encouraging post!

Anonymous said...

That was an amazing post! Cheri, i love your website! - veronica

lindsaycamp78 said...

That's awesome! Do you happen to have any success stories with male infertility?;)

Pinoko said...

Thanks for sharing

For some people, avoiding pregnancy is difficult; but for others, conceiving a child can be elusive and frustrating. There are only six days per monthly

cycle during which a woman can conceive and there are many factors which can affect fertility and conception.

Let us share on how to get pregnant naturally..