Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A New Blogger in Town!!

Hi there and welcome to my first blog entry! My name is Leah. I'm one of the monthly readers from Cheri's site, so she has asked me to start writing a monthly blog so you may get to know me better. And i thank her for this opportunity to do so.

So to start off let me share my story of how I came into doing readings. I was born into a psychic family. My mom was a psychic medium and a minister of a Spiritualist church and my dad was a trance medium. At the age of 4 i gave my first hands on healing to my mom when she was recovering from surgery. Growing up, I really wasn't comfortable with my abilities, and and tried to do my best to hide them when i was in school so I could fit in. ( As a side note, I want to add that I knew Cheri in high school but neither of us knew of the others abilities back then and have just reconnected this last year and to learn that we have much more in common then either or us really realised!)

It wasn't until my early 20s, after my father passed that i started to really take an interest in developing my abilities. With the help of my mom and another lady that became a mentor to me and taught me in so many ways, I really started to advance and come into my gifts. I started doing free readings for friends, and friends of friends with tarot cards and learning psychometry (the ability to read the energy from an object). After awhile i found the tarot cards were too restrictive for me and I just used psychometry. Whether it be from a personal object of the client or connecting to their energy through their name, this is the way i do readings today.

When i do a reading i am able to connect with a loved one that has passed on. On occasion, I am able to see past lives of the client if it is required for healing in this life. I am also able to see future events with fairly good accuracy. But I will only tell the client of these events if my guides allow me to do so. I also help with emotional blockages. Explaining the blockages to the client, I help them to move past whatever is standing in their way of living a more fulfilling life.

So i think that about covers it for this entry. If you would like to order a reading, or have any question about me or my services, please visit my site at http://www.leahsspiritualservices.webs.com/ or you can email me at leahsspiritualservices@live.ca.

So until next time, I wish you all the Brightest of Blessings for the holiday season.

Love and Light,

Leah

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Leah,
What made you decide to develop your abilities after hiding from them for so long?

Anonymous said...

Hi and thanks for the introductory post!

~Katrina