Recent Posts

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Something fun!

Well those of you in Canada might already be aware of what this game is about, but Monopoly is doing a Canadian Addition. They are putting in cities from different provinces that they had already predetermined that would be elligible for this contest. So far, my city is located on the top 20!!! I am hoping that you guys would vote so we can move it up closer to the top of the board (thus getting a better spot on the monopoly board!) They have since hidden the leadership board and keeping this contest a surprise until Feb 7 when they will announce the winner. Now who does not love monopoly? I LOVED playing this game as a child and still love it. I would love to see my city be on the board! So... if you couldn't mind, please visit MONOPLOY its free to sign up, and you just need to vote for CHILLIWACK!!! You can do this once a day if you have time! I would appreciate it!

In the next few days will be posting something on how to feel reconnected with your husband/significant other/partner. This is always especially important when it comes to trying to conceive. I know those of you who have been trying for a little while now find it harder to keep the spice in the bedroom when your desperately trying to get that little eggie implanted! Sometimes it starts to feel more like routine and work than the fun its supposed to be. So in Feb, I will be posting something that you can do in order to ensure that bond is still there, or perhaps stronger or more intense!

My January special is still good for a few more days, so if you wanted to take advantage of this, just goto the bottom left of this blog and its linked under monthly specials.

Leah has also posted a really good blog post about fear, so if you have not located it yet, its about 2 posts down below this one.

Now as a surprise, brooke777 is again ready to have her readings given away!! Shes caught up with her current workload and is ready for more! So those of you who post a comment saying hi in this blog post is entered to win a free reading from brooke777!! I will announce the winner SUNDAY NIGHT!!!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri

I voted lol we had the same thing here in Aus,Good luck

Lorna

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri,
I wish you luck with your Monopoly quest and I will do what I can to do my part.
Courtney Bishop

Sharon said...

Hi Cheri! I voted for your city!

Jacob, Ashley, AJ and DJ said...

Hi Cheri,

I voted for your city as well.

Also, HI!

Ashley

Sharon H. said...

Hi Cheri,

Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blogs, and especially enjoyed the reading that you did for me - I can't wait to have such special children in my life.

I had an additional question for you - do you do readings for missing items as well? I missplaced my wedding rings several months ago, and while I have not yet found them, there is a part of me that refuses to believe they are gone forever. I look forward to hearing from you!

Krystal said...

Of course I want to say "hi!!" I hope your city gets on the top for monopoly!

ty206 said...

Hi Cheri, I voted for your city. Welcome back brooke!

Katrina said...

Hi Brooke! Hi Cheri!!

Anonymous said...

hello!~

I voted for your city good luck!~

Also, HI!

alicia
silverfairy18@hotmail.com

trying1009 said...

Hello Hello!

I wish I could vote my town but we're sooooo small.. Good luck with your town..

Cheers
krista

Unknown said...

helloo..
im looking forward to your 'Bedtime' advise. its very true about TTC becoming a routine!! :0(
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

hiya im interested in one of your readings but cant find your email address could you please email me xsam87x@hotmail.co.uk thanks.my name is samantha

Sarah said...

just saying hi! :)

Diana R. said...

HI !! :)

Unknown said...

Hi this is my first time doing this i look forward to following your blog for now on.

Shanise Robertson
TTC #3

Jaclin said...

Hi!!! Hey Cheri, I cannot wait to read about how to reconnect with your spouse. After our twins passed, it seems harder for us to even think about being "together." All of the emotions that are involved in their death, bring about fears. Thank you Cheri for being here for those of use who need a friend :o)

Katie said...

It's Sunday already so I'll just post Hi! :)

Patty D. said...

hi cheri

hi Brooke

I know I'm late posting but wanted to say Hi...

jaysdream said...

hi cheri

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri,
Monopoly is awesome! What a great name for a city! I hope it wins!
Julie