Recent Posts

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Congrats to.......

Poster number 9!!! (veronica D) please contact me at cheri22@gmail.com to claim your prize of a free family bypass prediction!!

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted. Its been a crazy few days here. I actually did not even stay up until midnight on new years eve... is that bad? lol. I went to bed at 11:30pm after watching a movie with my husband (the hangover).

Today I have been getting things organized including returning a few items that I received that needed to go back. I have also determined that I am NOT going to step foot in Canadian Tire again! (for the background storey on this, check out my facebook update!)

Friends of ours have also just bought a house and moved in today so I went over there to check out there new house.

I find that with Christmas comes about "decluttering" of the house. Removing old toys and clothes that no longer fit or are not played with. Most times I try and "freecycle" the items that are no longer needed/wanted, and then drop off stuff to value village as well. For those of you who are not aware, there is a site called "freecycle" and its actually a yahoo group. Its a sight where you can post unwanted items and have someone come and pick it up. Its amazing on what you can "freecycle". It also gives you the opportunity to get things that you want without having to pay for it as well. I even got a TV (20") for my daughters room in good condition for free! For those of you who have not seen this site goto here and see if its active in your area.

I am planning to continue January with more posts with giveaways and lessons on how to grow your own gifts. I think that its been fun the last month with doing this so will continue with new aspects of different psychic abilities. Looking forward to spending 2010 with you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri, I believe you have honest gifts. You have helped me in the past and I am very thankful. A series of events on new years has hurt my life and loved ones greatly. If you could say a random prayer for me it would be very appreciated. I dont think I can fix this without help from angels. Thank you.

veronica d said...

i am so sorry to hear that 2010 has brought you and your family deep grief and distress. I can also say a prayer for you as there is power in numbers. I will also ask my angels for help. I hope that the days become easier for you.

Cheri22 said...

if you need help with getting things back on track, you know how to contact me.. I will do what I can.. just put "IMPORTANT" in the subject line and I will try and answer you asap. I have a fairly good idea who you are:)