Recent Posts

Friday, January 8, 2010

Something you might find of interest....

I have a few newsletters that come in about fertility. Anything that catches my interest I pass onto my clients in the hopes that it will help put them that one step further towards holding their child in their arms as soon as possible!

I got this email in my inbox today and figured I would post it, and perhaps there might be some of you that it helps:)

Dear Cheri,

Please join us for an incredible Fertility Coaching Call with
Naturopathic Physician, Iva Keene on January 12th at 7pm EST/4pm PST.

We will be covering:

The Environment, How It Effects Your Fertility and What You Can Do
About It

You will learn about...

*What are endocrine disruptors?
*Which food additives should you avoid to protect your fertility?
*How can plastic impact your fertility?
*What is unexplained infertility?
*What should you do if you've been diagnosed with unexplained
infertility?

Click the link below and get the dial in info for this call...
http://natural-fertility-info.com/iva-keene

Best wishes,
Hethir Rodriguez
www.NaturalFertilityInfo.com

To my knowledge this is free? It does not say anything about costing any money.

For those of you in the below post who won the archangel readings, please email me at cheri22@gmail.com with "blog winner" in the subject line.

I see there being 8 people who commented... would those people please email me for this offer:) Sometimes its always nice to still respond in the section even if your too late:) You never know what can happen!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Your last paragraph made me chuckle. For some reason I had a feeling that you would do that and yet I still didn't add my comment. Apparently I still need to work on listening to the "silly" premonitions.

Anonymous said...

Me too Katie....Its great what Cheri does...she's a wonderful person!!!

Have a great day!

Kimmie

Anonymous said...

I have been getting email from Heithr. I really like how she breaks things down. She makes you really think what could you be doing wrong when TTC. Eating the wrong things, smoking, lubrication, herbs and vitamins, and even sexual positions.