Recent Posts

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Its always fun to start a new year and focus on your goals ahead. Mine are to loose a bit of weight, and to also help those of you with guidance into your lives (whether its trying to conceive or other life paths/lessons) but to also help you all grow in your own gifts!

I have this year in mind especially for a few things. This is not only the year the Olympics come here to BC (no I wont be attending, as its too expensive!!!) but Sylvia Browne predicted this to be the year that the world will know without a doubt that aliens exist. If this turns out to be accurate, I will be moving from the west coast in 2021 as she predicted a major earth quake here too! lol.

Well, lets start this year off with a special for my readings. Any reading purchased through this blog only, allows you to get any additional service/question for only 1.00 when purchasing the regular options.

So the bypass prediction would be still 10.00 but for 1.00 more you get to add something!! here are the things that can be added

- one additional question (either life question or sibling related)
- fertility reiki
- archangel oracle card reading (3 cards)
- connection with a loved one who has passed over

This is the site you need to use in order to purchase the specials. These are NOT on my regular site and is only available if you come to the blog. I don't mind if anyone passes this blog link out.

Here is the link to the site (for those of you that the link does not work, copy/paste this link into your browser http://iamcheri22.angelfire.com/index.html)

Looking forward to spending the year 2010 growing together.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Awesome I'll try to purchase one today if not can we tomorrow?? I think for sure I'll do it today. Well hope your New years was good.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! I need to look up more on what Sylvia Brown predicts!

Cheri22 said...

this special will run for the entire month of January. In Feb I will come back and edit the link so its no longer there:)

Katrina said...

Happy New Year!

I used to be a big fan of Sylvia's, read lots of her books, watched her on Montel, etc. Not so much anymore. I'll be watching for the aliens though to see if that predictions comes true.

Katie said...

Hi Cheri, random question for you. I've already done the prediction bypass and am hoping for that BFP in a few months, but can I do another prediction bypass for the next child (hopefully) or are there just too many variables there to think about that so soon? Thanks!

Jaclin said...

Hey Cheri, I have so many goals this year! First, is to have a better year than last. The first part of last year was wonderful, then the second part went into a downhill spiral :o( Second, is to lose weight..haha So far, I've lost 7lbs! woo hoo!! Third, to work on my skills when it comes to my surroundings and spirit guides. Wish me luck!