Recent Posts

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have mentioned in previous posts

that things are a bit slow right now... It had gotten me thinking that perhaps its for a reason. Although being psychic allows me to gain access to information for your life paths concerning all aspects, when it comes to myself, I am blank and not usually given much information. (I need to learn in this life just as much as everyone else). I might get premonitions that warn me of an event about to happen, but most times have to go through the same ups and downs as everyone else.

It was during this thinking that my guides directed me to my archangel oracle cards. I had a feeling that they had something important to tell me with out providing me too much information. So asking my guides (Tomas and Serlina) for their guidance in drawing the cards that would allow me to continue on my own life path, they directed me to draw three cards. I thought perhaps I would share with you as they completely make sense to me and helps me refocus and continue to move forward.

FIRST CARD

Counselor
Archangel Azrael: You are a natural counselor, and many people benefit from your guidance and reassurance
Your life purpose involves counselling people in ways that uplift, motivate, comfort, heal and inspire. You're a true spiritual counselor and people find you to be trust worthy confidante. Expand your counseling work to the next level, because you're about to help greater numbers of people.


SECOND CARD
Creative Writing
Archangel Gabriel: Make time to write down your thoughts in a journal, or pen an article or book.
Your soul longs for creative expression through writing. I can help you schedule this activity. Honor any inner nudges that guide you to write. The writing may be for your own enjoyment, or may be a cathartic experience of self expression in a private journal. As you work with your connection to the written word, you may receive Divine guidance to write articles or books for publication.

THIRD CARD
Take Back your power
Archangel Raziel: Use your god give power and intention to manifest blessings in your life
You are luminary: a sage, a wise one, a high priestess/high-priest, a wizard, and a supreme manifestor. Now is the time to summon up your spiritual strength and power and put your authority into action. Lovingly and firmly transform your intentions into reality. Say prayers about your intentions into reality. Say prayers about your intentions and ask for guidance and signs to shape your manifestations to the highest possible level.

For those of you who follow my blog (or can take a peek back around new years) one of my goals this year was to grow in my own gifts as well as help those of you interested in growing your own. I do believe that the cards are showing me that this is about to happen and to continue on this path. They have also provided me more direction that makes complete sense with the timing that is currently happening!

So... being in a good mood and feeling good about the direction, I am going to offer the first THREE people to comment in the comment section, their own three card archangel reading for free:)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I would love a reading from you :) How can I contact you?

Suzie said...

Thanks, Cherie. I always enjoy reading your blog and your giveaways!

Anonymous said...

Awsome Cheri
Would love some insight

Lorna

Jackie said...

Cheri you have helped me so much in the past, the gift that you have is amazing. I would love another reading from you. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Obviously I am a bit late..but better late than never!!!

Heather Hagan

Krystal said...

I never do respond to these in time. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I'm always late too. :-) Hopefully some of the winners will share their results!

Candy218 said...

Cheri,

I just want to say that over the last 4 years you have helped me tremendously. Even just reading your blog makes me understand things and feel better. All of the topics have been positive or have offered positive advice, which is what some people need to keep them going. So thanks. You do such GREAT work.