Recent Posts

Friday, November 27, 2009

Hello to you all!

So I know I mentioned that December will have some monthly specials as well and that it would be free offers.. well I have decided that since December will also try and open up your own psychic gifts that much more that perhaps the December special will be connected to that as well. Once a week I will offer some lucky people the chance to have me help them with certain aspects of their gifts. This can be either done through MSN, can be done through email using instructions and helping back and forth..etc.. or other means. I have not decided which days will have the specials or for how many people its open for. This might even include a yahoo group invitation to a few posters to do it as a group exercise. I have done this a few times with people. Where you start off by having everyone focusing on a house. Its described on what it looks like and I tell everyone to enter the front door. Most people will actually see the same layout of the house, the same color tones.. its amazing how everyone can connect like that and so much fun! I have once done it on the phone with a friend from when we were teens and we both saw the same house which completely "tripped" us out! To this day I still remember the details and have since actually located the house I had seen.

This week has been a busy one for me and I am starting to feel the effects. I have been sleeping like a log so I would think, my back has been sore when I woke up which tells me that I have not moved a muscle. Yet I wake up feeling like I hadn't slept at all! Go figure!

So December first should mark the first of the posts about opening your abilities so please keep your eye on the blog. If there are specific questions or areas you would love to have addressed during this time, let me know and I will include it!!!

Happy Thanks Giving to all my American clients and their families. May you all have something in your life right now to be thankful for.

0 comments: