Recent Posts

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The winner.. and my own interpretation:)

The winner is poster number five!!! (Angelac) please email me at cheri22@gmail.com to be able to claim your prize!! Thank you all to enter to win. Dreams can be tricky, and the one thing is to try and always take it with a grain of salt. I am not sure if everyone remembers, but I once had this crazy dream and when I interpreted it, I thought I was given a warning that I only had three days left to live.. (you can probably locate this dream in the labels section of this blog and read that post). After talking to my friend about it and telling her what I was thinking, she actually gave me the "proper" interpretation that related exactly to my life at that moment. I really think that although dreams can be 'warnings" they are never anything that is going to be "bad news" or something of complete concern..MOST times its your guides way of helping you deal with a situation in your life that your either involved in that moment, or perhaps have on the back burner because your not sure how to solve it.

Although the H1N1 does creep me out, and has been on my mind the last few weeks because I am unsure if I am to vaccinate or not (talked to my Dr who was saying that he was "supposed" to recommend it, but never actually came out and told me it was his professional opinion that i should, so needless to say I wont be getting it) I do not think that this is what the dream was about. In my interpretation most of the links to what was in the dream, relate specifically to spirituality. I have a feeling that a new part is able to open up that perhaps I am currently aware of but protecting myself against? Perhaps from my old ways, or stubbornness is keeping it from reaching its full potential. Which is why they show the symbol of the bridge, which shows me crossing it to a new "area". It also mentions being scared which I translate to a specific area of my gift I am already aware of. When connecting with loved ones who have passed over, at this time I can see them in my minds eye.. I have a feeling the next step to this would be seeing them in front of me (or around). Part of me is intrigued and knows its possible. The other part of me is freaked out about it!!

So I am going to have to sit on this dream a bit more as I have a feeling that I am not provided all the answers either in regards to my life and that this is something yet to come.

Also, Brooke777 has asked to be put on "hold" for a bit. Shes become extremely busy and is unable to do the blog giveaways in addition to her current work (portraits and her own clients) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Brooke on her link below.

0 comments: