Recent Posts

Monday, November 9, 2009

Talking with your guides.. can be.. well ..simple..

I know so many of you would love to be able to talk to your guides. Have probably tried meditation as a way to connect. Have asked your guides to come to you in a dream and reveal certain directions.. There is yet another way that some of you might find simpler and easier.

You have to realize that your guides are with you 24/7. They are here to help you as best as they can without giving you all the answers. You may wish they would just hand over the cheat sheet already and tell you the answer, but all they seem to give are HINTS and clues to what you need to do. Sometimes we pay attention to the clues and signs they show us, other times we are just too busy too notice.

Well if your up for it, there are other ways of doing this as well. One of which is to actually ask (in your mind) questions that would result in a yes or no answer for them (which is the easiest to interpret). Now this has to be SPECIFICALLY related to something happening to you. Not a question you are asking about a friend.

Lets say you have this opportunity to invest with friends and your on the fence about it. You have so many good reasons to do it, but just as many reasons not too. Why not ask your guides for guidance? For example, if this situation was me, I would say (in my head) " Should I invest my money with Jane and John with this current project"? Then sit and wait. When I first started to do this, I actually would get a "pull" in my eye brows, kinda making them lift slightly up. I don't think that anyone on the outside would have noticed this, but I felt it. This meant "yes". If the answer was no I felt a pull or tightening in my chin area.. Down meant no. I know some people actually feel their eyes pull up or down based on the answer.. but if you keep trying it out with different questions that you know the answers to, you will see which way they are showing you the answers to the questions. If your not getting a complete indication of up or down, its because they do not want to give you the answer!!

If anyone has any questions about how this works, feel free to leave your question or comment in the comments section below and I will answer you:)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I have been trying this but am not getting anything...maybe im not concentrating enough?? Any suggestions?

Elisabeth of LLI said...

omg-I am so excited! Cheri, nice tip-I did not know this one! I am really excited to try this out. I could use their help mroe--or hear from them more. Believe it or not I dont know who my spirit guides are-havent looked hard--I just forget to read for me-though im surprised it hasnt come up. I'm known to have 3 angels with me but dont know about my spirit guides-though--actually--my old teacher would talk about tons of people in the room with me all the time-like when i walked in, there would be flocks of guides.
uhhh was i that misguided lol??

I can give spirit guide readings--when I do an hour session, where most of it is me just saying what i get-after about 30 min, the imfo changes and its instructions from guides.

Pretty cool--i cant wait for this--ill let you know

Cheri22 said...

Hi Sharon

If your having trouble, before you start, tell your guides how you would like them to answer you. You can either follow along with what i have said on how it works with me, or give them guidance on how you would like to be told of a yes or no answer:) Sometimes they have their own ways of communicating with you that you might not have realized just yet, and they are not aware that your ready to tune in but want it another way:)

Sharon said...

Thanks Cheri, I will give that a try.