Recent Posts

Monday, November 16, 2009

Can someone come to my house to fold laundry?

Or heck, even come over and fold the socks? I HATE matching socks. I have no idea as you would think that it would be one of the easiest jobs in the world, but it drives me nuts when socks are missing their mates... and then you hold onto that sock in the hopes that one day its mate will return.

Weekends are usually my days "off". I don't do as much laundry, I don't clean the house as much. I am not online as much...(get the pattern here? lol). So today being Monday means I am back in cleaning mode. Yesterday I actually did clean my husbands "work" bathroom. So its sparkling. I meant to tackle the toy room but found myself distracted with playing farm town and farm ville.

Today, I have laundry going, just about to go and sort and fold and then have it all away. I am a stickler for keeping to the routine during the week. I like having something to do, even though it seems like it never ends.

Today is raining like crazy here, and the wind is HORRID. I saw two people outside today on my way to pick up my daughter from school and they were raking their leaves. No hats, or umbrellas (not sure how they would hold on to it anyways) but I couldn't believe that they were even outside! This is DEFINITELY an inside day in my books!

So if you have gotten this far ....first two people to post in the comment section telling about their day, get a free bypass prediction done. (email me cheri22@gmail.com if your one of the two people who made it) And even if there is already two posters, feel free to leave a comment anyways:) I do read all of them!

Did I ever mention that Mondays are my favorite day of the week?

8 comments:

Jackie R. said...

Today was work as usual. Then home to make dinner and get ready for tomorrow. I have to give myself an Ovidrel shot tonight, so that should be interesting. I'm trying to train my hubby on how to do it. I don't mind shots, but I'm not sure I can give it to myself. I agree with you on socks. I actually bought a mesh laundry bag and put all the socks in it to keep them together in the washer and dryer. You still have to match them when they are clean, but at least you don't lose any.

Anonymous said...

Well, I never learned to drive, so got to do that, which was scary. Yes I'm 20 almost 21 years old and never learned. Never had the time with college and taking care of a baby. Read one of my books. Played Farmville myself. Did some cleaning. Took a shower. Played with my son Aidan and cared for him. Then my mom took him on a walk which left me with time to get things done. By the way I hate matching socks too. Time consuming

Amanda
redreila89@yahoo.com

Red Charlotte said...

Doh! So close! LOL, well, I'll tell you about my day anyway. I walked to work to get my exercise but got winded because I'm recovering from a chest cold. Today my students worked on decorating the frames for their writing project. My husband got a promotion and we had dinner to celebrate. Hope you got the laundry done!

Anonymous said...

ahhh number 4 well my day yesterday Monday lol i got home i aslo did a little bit of laundry and socks dont talk to me about socks i hate them lol they ALWAYS go missing. later on i cooked some pasta well the microwave cooked it took a shower let out the puppy i really should get him a little friend
then i got online finally my internet at home worked and i started looking for christmas things because this will be my first xmas with LO and that pretty much was my day boring and simple in my opinion lol

:)

Missy said...

I am totally with you on hating to fold laundry, especially socks.Tobe honest I usually throw all of our socks in a basket and they usually get worn before they get matched and put away...what can I say, it's the one thing that never seems to get done as I really don't wanna do it!

I haven't been to your blog in months (had a baby in July) so I thought I would come and catch up. But I am really posting to ask...WHY MONDAYS? I very much dislike Mondays, if it were another day off I would love it but it's now, it the start of the week and Friday always seems so far away! LOL! So I had to ask what your reason is for it being your favorite day?

Unknown said...

I love any day that I can wake up and smell the fresh air. All the chores and duties that come along with those days, can be dreadful at times...but I always try to put the positive into everything I do.

Not close enough for the bypass reading but thought I would post anyway!

Take care everyone, and Happy Tuesday!

Cheri22 said...

the reason for the loving of mondays?? Perhaps because its a start of a new week.. things get back in "0rder" kids are back in school lol, and I just seem to get things done easier/faster on Mondays.. I like other days of the week too.. but just have always liked getting things started. I was lucky to have a job i loved previously that I would love going in early (I know its wierd) and even now, just seem to like to get the day started. With my last job they were flexible with the days I had to wrok, I tried the M, W, F.. and next following week was T & T.. it drove me nuts having to wait for tuesday to come.. so I switched it, and worked MTW and it was PERFECT! lol

Laurie said...

Well I am late as today is Thursday. LOL Anyway today was a busy day. Wake at 5. Eat so I don't get nauseated. Get dressed and wake up my little girl for school. Feed my 5 year old and 3 year old. Started laundry then took kids to school. Went back home waited for ten. Checked my 16 year old out of school and went to eat lunch with my 5 year old. Dropped my 16 year old of at school at 11:30 and went back home. Have done more laundry and watching my 3 year old while waiting for 2:30 so we can go pick kids up again. I am unemployed and would like to go back to work but I really enjoy spending time with my kids. Oh, I hate socks as well. Sorry I can't help.