Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wanna play a new game of "secret psychic"?

For those of you who have been following the blog for awhile you know what this is! For those of you just tuning in, this is where I introduce a new psychic that I think that you guys might like! Shes got amazing energy, is totally sweet and has gotten good feedback from the people I have had her read for! So offering you guys the opportunity to try her out for FREE! Yep FREE! I guess one of the joys of checking out my blog!

Here is how it goes, she has agreed to a two week commitment and has told me that I can give TWO readings away for free! Tonight's giveaway is simple. Post in the comments section that you want to be entered to win. That's it! I will draw the winner Friday night and announce it here! (from www.random.org)

Next week, the contest will be tougher and will require you to actually use your own psychic abilities! It will be tricky!

On a side note, as per the post below, our class for September 30th is filling up. We already have 4 seats taken, which means that there are ONLY 6 spots left! Right under my picture is the buy it now option to secure your seat and more information is located below! I am hoping to be able to give away two seats, but that's another contest for another day!

Comment below to be entered in secret psychic!

35 comments:

CrazyTrain said...

ME ME ME ME ME!!! I need so much help, so MEEEEE!! :)

Alli H said...

I want to join! Thank you!

Jadsmama said...

I want to be entered!!

Damaris Alcina said...

Please me!!

Damaris Alcina said...

Please me!!!

Amanda S said...

Awesome! I hope after discussing bills I can join theclass. I know I also want to do Suzanne's reiki class too

Life And It's Many "Ahem" Wonders? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dayna said...

I want in! :)

Sabrina said...

I would love to win :)

Eloise said...

Enter me,please!

My name is Tara and I'm infertile. said...

Enter me too please

crystal said...

I would really appreciate it if I won a free reading. I could really use some light at the end of my tunnel. Xoxo

FutureMrsG said...

I'd love to be entered, thank you =) x

elgilb said...

Me please! :)

elgilb said...

Me please! :)

Lia said...

I want to join! Thanks!

wendy said...

Please enter me!!! ; )

Lily said...

Please enter me too

Wallace Family said...

Me too, please and thank you!

Suzie said...

Please enter me into the contest. Thanks!

kate said...

I want to be entered! Thanks :)

Teri said...

please me.

Jaclin said...

Join me!!!! :o)

Jaclin said...

Sorry...lol....I meant enter me!!! lol Guess I saw the word join lol

A in Burlington said...

Crossing my fingers!
A in Burlington

Anonymous said...

i want to be entered please!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in! I'm new to this, so it should be interesting!

Kendra A said...

Enter me please!

Nicole said...

Me

Sebrina said...

I want to be entered! Thank you!

Patty D said...

me to please

April said...

Crossing my fingers!!

LadyoftheHouse said...

Missacrowe!

I wanna play

Corina said...

I wanna play to

Corina said...

I wanna play to