Recent Posts

Thursday, September 8, 2011

An Amber Alert has been issued in our province :(

Its kinda scary when a child (or anyone) for that matter goes missing. There has been an amber alert going on since yesterday and I am sure alot of you have seen it on facebook or the news (here is a link if your not familiar - http://bc.rcmp.ca/ViewPage.action?siteNodeId=50&languageId=1&contentId=21025 )


I have been thinking of this off and on, and sometimes information will come through and I figured I would post it here as a way to see if the information comes true when they finally catch up with him.

I had no idea where Sparwood BC is, even though I live in BC all of my life. The image they show me is "Red deer Alberta". I also get the impression that the person they are looking for is in a home of a person he has met online who also has criminal ties. I do believe that they have met online and is now where he is located. For some reason, I am not given any indication if the child is with him at this point. I am not sure if its because being a mother myself I hope for the best, or perhaps the little boy is still "safe" from harm.

I am looking forward to hearing an update of when hes been captured and where to see if my intuition is showing me the right location!

In the meantime, if you see him or his car, please call the police!
~Cheri~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am relieved to see this post. I have been mulling over whether to say anything or not for the fear that someone would say "oh you saw that on the news didn't you?"

I have had this common feeling that the child is in a dark place, surrounded by forest. I am hoping that the Predator hasn't done anything terrible to this little boy.

Cheri22 said...

just saw an update on the news. Apparently he had a cabin in alberta where he set up a room full of kid stuff he had stolen and had it so that he would be able to lock it from the outside. Almost like a Jaycee Duggard all over again :(

He had this before and was caught for that, and released from jail with a "promise to appear" and then he went and abducted this little boy while waiting for his court date! Some people should NOT be allowed out of jail!