Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

As per my post below - an update!

For those of you who read my post below about the little boy and my prediction of what I was picking up..... On Sunday morning, the little boy was returned safe to his home. They are unsure at this point who returned him, but a 911 call was made, and suggested that they would find the little boy in his house and that's exactly where they found him. The suspect was still at large.....

I just saw an update on my facebook wall from a local radio station indicating that the suspect was indeed just captured and is being returned to Sparwood to face charges. Guess where he was found? ALBERTA! In my prediction, I indicated "Red Deer Alberta". So I am still waiting to here where in alberta he was captured to see how close I was. In regards to my prediction about the boy, with him being returned and the suspect being at large could explain why when I was looking for the suspect and where he would be, that currently the boy is not with him.

Looks like I will need to strengthen this aspect of my gifts. My guides provided me the information I sought after, but looks like I should have asked for more information to be able to put this together a bit better. Still looking forward to seeing where in Alberta he was captured so I can see if I was close in my prediction of where!

Just happy that this little boy is safe at home, and according to police, hes been unharmed!

2 comments:

Jaclin said...

Good job detective!!!! You need to come work with me :o)

Amanda said...

So happy he is unharmed and home with his family. I can only imagine how happy his parents are and glad they can put this nightmare behind them.