Recent Posts

Friday, September 23, 2011

Lets get this out in the open....

I must admit I had a minor panic attack with this news, but it goes to show you that sometimes things are  not exactly what it seems. Everyone knows I am doing the secret psychic, but what you might now know is that I saw oon Eternitys facebook page, a link to the secret psychics facebook page! Thats not what was startling as most of you might not have realized the connection. (not saying you would not have figured it out, but my secret psychic could have been anyone)

The issue was with a comment on that post. That the secret psychic (roseknows1111) was posting on forums as someone else. As those of you who have been with me for a long time, know the whole fiasco with "Ruby" who did that and then tried to say that it was not her.  I do not agree with posting on forums and pretending to be someone else, when your in this business (or anything for that matter). I also certainly did not want to have to go through the drama again as I did with Ruby and what happened (if your curious, you can google Ruby in my search box on this blog).

ANYWAYS, I googled myself "roseknows1111" and was able to locate multiple posts across many forums from a poster using the same (or very similar) login name, basically referring roseknows1111 as someone who you should try..etc. I thought it was happening all over again and was upset. I emailed Rose and let her know I was disappointed, that I did not agree to those type of business tactics and no longer felt comfortable with this situation. As you all know, I am very protective of my clients and want to make sure that if I am going to refer you to someone, that its someone who I would use for myself. Someone who I believe is in tune with their gift and able to help you with honest insight.

Rose (roseknows1111) immediately contacted me through gmail chat and was honest about it. Mentioned her friend was trying to help had been posting (a bit too eagerly) on forums as a way to introduce Rose. I do not believe that Rose realized how it would look, or come out in a negative way and has asked her friend to stop.

I am giving Rose the benefit of the doubt. When confronted with the issue, she was honest, explained everything that happened and was remorseful. She really is truly sorry and I believe her.

As a way to apologize for how things seemed, shes offered to give away 5 readings (free) just to try her out. First 5 people who comment here, can get the free reading. (contact her and write "cheri22 blog contest" in the subject line. )

www.roseknows1111.webs.com  is her website

roseknows1111@gmail.com is her email address


https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Psychic-Spiritual-Guidance-Rose-Knows-1111-/162887237129129  is her facebook page.

if you decide to use her and try her out, I would love to hear your feedback on how it went.

My overall impression is that shes nice, and did not realize how things would seem when her friend started to post on her behalf. Shes gotten a few emails questioning this already on top of my own email and she wanted to set everything straight:)

if you have any questions/comments, email me cheri22@gmail.com

15 comments:

Nicole said...

I want one

Unknown said...

I'd try her out.

Kendra said...

I'll try her out.

Teri said...

i want one pls

Rachel said...

I would try one

CrazyTrain said...

I'd like one!

Cheri22 said...

The first five people, use the email provided and send her an email and let her know that I sent you. Please email me after your reading and let me know how you felt it went:)

Patty D said...

Cheri I wanted to let you know that the post on babycenter about roseknows1111 was deleted not sure why but it was it was sharing about her. I also sent you an email about a question about her..thanks so much..

crystal said...

Aww I think I posted as number six :(

Cheri22 said...

thanks Patty... its still kinda "odd" with how things worked out, and I am still certainly keeping my eyes open with everything. It just feels "ruby" all over again.

Just asking those of you who are trying her out to be cautious. (no offense Rose)

Cheri22 said...

Crystal,
You can always try and ask for a free reading? She might do a number 6, but I was only told i could offer 5. doesn't hurt to ask:)

Rose Knows 1111 said...

I can certainly understand everyones apprehension and I am truly sorry for all the mess this has become. I assure you that I am here to HELP you all and I am in no way endorsing myself on the internet nor will I ever. I have taken myself off of those sites so that I can become stronger with my gifts and be an honest person in this business!! Please visit my website and let me know what I can help you with! :) I also will be offering lots of deals on fb so if you haven't joined my page already then please do so.... again thank you so much Cheri for helping to clear the air :) <3

Lisa B said...

I'd like to try a reading please

Danielle D said...

Rose just did a half off sale then decided to disappear from her website, Facebook page and email. So what does that tell you. Took the money and ran. Very disappointed

sweetupanddown said...

A friend of mine and I both requested readings from Rose. She sent us the EXACT same reading, just copied and pasted. We never got our money back. She's a big scammer.