Recent Posts

Monday, September 26, 2011

We still have 6 spots left!!

The psychic chat is still scheduled for September 30 and I am beyond excited! I have a few ideas I am hoping we will have enough time for. Not only will Suzanne and I be walking you through a meditation, teaching you to open up your own psychic gifts, but also providing you with an opportunity to read others in the room and allowing  you to finally "listen" to your spirit guides voices! This allows you to understand the difference of when your guides are talking to you, versus when its your own thinking process! There is a difference!

I am hoping to include ways of bring a more visual approach with attracting what you want in your life as well. You can ask us questions!! Its going to be fun and possibly be 2 hours or more!!

There are 6 seats left, the "tickets" are purchased on the left side. If I can convince Suzanne, not only will you be allowed to come to the chat room, but we will give you a one question reading for free!
If your planning on buying your spot closer to the date, let me know and I will try and hold you a seat! Would hate to see you miss out.

In regards to my post below, for those of you who have decided to try Roseknows1111 out, I still would love feedback in regards to what you thought:) Please email cheri22@gmail.com

Here is a message from Rose
Hello Cheri, here is my little bio that you can post about me when you get a chance:
My name is Rose and I am a second generation psychic & medium. I have lived all over the United States & Canada. It was just my mom and I growing up and she always had "the itch".  I was always the new girl and struggling to connect with friends.  I always felt I knew them inside and out before they got to know me.  I think I may of scared a lot of potential relationships off because I was so in tuned with them and may of given off the impression that I was trying too hard, I just wanted to connect with them and cultivate a friendship.  Once I moved to Ontario I opened my own business from my mother in law suite at my home.  I have been doing readings from there for a couple years and just decided to branch out online so I could touch more peoples lives!   I have been blessed with intuition & empathy to the extreme form.  I am also a Clairaudient psychic, during readings I will hear things of significance that play a role in how it all ties in together.  I have a few spiritual guides but the one I am closest to is my deceased great grandmother Rose whom I am named after, she passed away at 101 years of age and was such an inspiration to me.    She taught me how to read tea leaves when I was a little girl and when I would read for others so much would actually come true!  As I got older I decided to extend my spiritual work to not just tea leaf readings but tarot & other type of readings.  I have a passion for helping others and providing them with insight to their troubles.  I want to make a positive difference in the world.  I feel like this is my chance to make a very tiny dent.  I am lucky to have such caring people in my life that have been the support system I feel everyone deserves and needs.  I realize not everyone has this so I want to reach out to you and be another person in your life that will provide you with warmth, understanding and compassion.

2 comments:

Cheri22 said...

Also PS.. please be careful in regards to "spells". I personally do not believe in them nor have I seen any results from a "spell" being cast. Your biggest success, is to believe in yourself and know that you will be successful with getting pregnant!

(no offense Rose as I know you offer spells, I just do not believe in them and will be honest to my clients about that)

Lily said...

I don't believe on spells either. Being positive and persistent is more effective.