Recent Posts

Monday, October 10, 2011

New Fall Specials ****

Hello everyone!  Sorry I have been MIA lately, but received so many requests for readings, which I love, and put all of my focus into.  I have about 10 left from September 15th, then on to September 16th.  Below I have some new specials, so please check them out!  I will be on a two to three week hiatus as of 11/9/11.  I will be having my right shoulder replaced, ugh.  So all thoughts and prayers are appreciated. Have a great week!!

$2  Just Month and Gender of all children.
$4 Conception Reading of next child
     Includes:  Information about fertility, month and gender, and delivery of next child.

$8  Conception Reading and Then Some
     Includes:  3 card spread of parents, fertility, month and gender, and delivery of the next child.
$10  Conception Reading and A LOT More
       Includes:  3 card spread of parents, fertility, month and gender, delivery of next child, 1 Angel Card reading and meaning of your favorite or a number you have been seeing a lot of. 
 
$20   Ovulation Special
        Includes:
         3 card spread of parents
         1 Angel card reading
         Favorite number reading
         Chakra check and balance
         One Fertility Reiki session
         Conception/fertility, month and gender of all
          Children.
***** This reading is a special priority reading that needs to be around 48 hours after ovulation time.  Can also be done if there are infertility issues at anytime. 

FOR ALL CONCEPTION READINGS I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW YOUR BIRTHDATE, HOW MANY CHILDREN YOU HAVE, AND IF YOU HAVE HAD ANY MISCARRIAGES.  I ALSO APRECIATE A PICTURE OF YOU IN ORDER TO CONNECT WITH YOU. PLEASE INCLUDE THESE THINGS IN A SEPARATE EMAIL TO MEDINA319@AOL.COM  -  THANK YOU J

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you a speedy recovery! Thanks for sharing your gift with us, Cheri!! Hope to hear from you soon :o) -- Lisa