Recent Posts

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another person to try?

Its been awhile since posting and life will certainly do that to you! I find facebook easier to post comments and interact easier with my clients so you might find that my facebook page is alot more active than the blog right now.

I just thought you might like to try someone new! Her name is Jennifer Yates, and is actually a therapist by trade who has an amazing gift.

She offered to do a reading for me for free (I am not sure if she does offer free readings ??) but allowed me to have one which allowed me to focus on three aspects of my life. It was very informative and perhaps gives you a better chance to see your life in another perspective. Being able to understand the reasons behind the lessons and why you keep repeating things.. Or what you need to focus on, in order to change or better yourself.

Her reading was really indepth and I really enjoyed the experinece. I even told Jennifer that her energy is so amazing that it was fun just interacting with her! If you get a chance, it would be worth your while to check her out and perhaps get a reading from her.

She also connected with my mother who passed march 8, 2010. Telling me things about her passing, as well as the fact that I am "blocking" my grief rather than really opening up and just allowing it to escape. Perhaps that was my way of dealing with it, and did not realize it until Jennifer pointed it out.

So if your looking at trying a new psychic whos approach to lifes direction/questions/lessons are eye opening and refreshing, give Jennifer Yates a try. I highly recommend it.

jennifer@souliving.com

SouLiving provides inspiration, empowerment, and soul connection services to help you find answers to the deepest questions about yourself, your life, and your relationship to others.

www.souliving.com

If you give her a try, drop me an email, I would love to hear your thoughts on your experinence!

1 comments:

Patty D. said...

Jennifer was wonderful she was correct on some stuff and the other waiting for it to come true. But for me I loved my reading from her and would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Cheri for letting us know about her.