Recent Posts

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hello old friend, its been awhile

posting on facebook is so much easier to keep everyone updated than having to log into the blog.. but I miss being able to write alot more and be a bit more personal and indepth. So, will try and write more frequently on this blog in the hopes of keeping you updated, passing on more information and hopefully providing insight and hope!

lets start with me. Saturday my daughter and her friend had a Halloween party. In total about 15 kids were here! One broken window from my downstairs door (accident) and a house covered in toilet paper ( so much for that mummy game and keeping it clean). Overall I had 15 kids who were really excited about this party and had a great time! Come to the ending, and you have me going down the stairs to try and make sure that the goody bags where there for the kids, and FELL down the stairs!! Landing completely on my tailbone! It took me a few minutes to actually get up as the pain was radiating through my back. Even sitting now is taking its toll on me as it aches! So my suggestion... being more picky about what socks you wear! Who would have believed that one pair of socks could be so slippery!

I am also hoping to be able to offer a class that will help with meditation and connecting to your spirit guides. I did a lecture of Sylvia Brownes (you can probably search my blog and find a post from that night!) and I remember the meditation vividly! I also remember the one from James Van Praagh in September 2010. These are things I would be only too happy to share with you! I am just trying to locate a great way to do this. Skype has been mentioned, but I believe the limit caps at 10, and have heard of other things so will be looking into it a bit more to try and find something that is efficient, but cost effective. The charge for this event will be minimal (Hoping no more than 5.00 max).

Talking with Suzanne about this, and we believe that we can also do a fertility meditation that will allow you to look into your own fertility, help clear out your tubes and ensure that your uterus is in optimal health!  Check the blog and facebook pages to keep an eye on when this all will be taken place!

2 comments:

ACrystalLilly said...

Hello Cheri,

I am so sorry that you are in pain but im so glad you had a wonderful time with your children and their friends at the Halloween Party.

My husband works from home with his Computer Job.... He suggested a program called Go To Meeting for the event.

gotomeeting.com is the website you can check it out their and see if that is what you are looking for. They use it for all their meetings.

You have a conference # that you are given and you can send that to all attendants of your event or meeting.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheri22 said...

Thanks for the information! I checked into it, but its like 50.00 per month (or more!)