Recent Posts

Friday, September 16, 2011

Psychics - What do we need to know about you......

As I am sure Cheri can attest to, we both receive many requests every day to do readings, free and paid. I personally ask for certain things from the person I am reading about.  I feel in order to have the most accurate reading I at least need your first name and a picture.  A picture helps me personally connect with your energy so I can read you.  When doing a TTC reading, other certain things can help the psychic but are not always necessary.  Like for example how many kids you have, and any miscarriages.  Many times when we read you you sense energies around you and it helps to know this information.  We can sense then if it is a baby coming, a baby past or a living child.  Of course we read without any information, but to be certain it is about you, I like to have a little information. 

I love my gift, and I love doing readings.  But please realize I am to a mom and a wife.  I have received about 220 free reading requests since Monday.  Please be patient.  I will get to them, each and everyone of them.  I know there are some skeptics that send in requests, and there are some that try to change information in their message to try and throw me off.  Well, it will only affect what could be a beautiful reading about your future children.  So please be honest and be patient.  I am currently on mid August free requests.  I have about a 3 to 5 day turn around time for paid readings.  I have many specials on both of my websites. 

I hope you all have a great weekend!  Also coming soon Cheri and I will be hosting chat with the both of us answering all of your questions, or giving you messages from spirit.  xoxo
www.healingmessagesfromspirit.com

0 comments: