Recent Posts

Thursday, February 18, 2010

How exciting!

If any of you are on my facebook (cheri bojcic for those of you who want to add me) its been Olympic fever over here! I took my daughter and my god daughter to go Downtown Vancouver to see what we could see. Although we did not have any tickets to the events (didn't want to spare an arm or a leg for the cost of the tickets) we did manage to get into some pavilions, managed to see some free shows, and managed to walk around downtown from 10:00 till around 4pm. Did I mention my foot hurt like crazy the next day? I was not sure if it was when I tripped, or perhaps just walking so much with the wrong shoes on!

Well enough about that. I can't believe that I had 50 comments (yes there was some cheaters you silly gals! But your right it was not mentioned that you could not comment more than once!)

Randomly these are the winners! I have written the post# and the name of the person who won along with who your reading is connected with. Please email me at cheri22@gmail.com with blog winner in the subject line if your unable to contact the person you have won your reading with!


POST# - PSYCHIC - WINNER
9 - Brooke777 - Amanda
12 - Leah - Courtney CW
26 - Cheri22 - Life
33 - Cheri22 - Danielle T
45 - Leah - Cassie Long

I do have something to be posted in the next day or so that I wanted to share with everyone. Its amazing what comes to you through your guides when things are quiet!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Cheri ~ Sounds like a fun but exhausting day!

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

That must be awesome to be near the festivities. :)

Krystal said...

Shame I missed out! I wasn't active since my son's birthday is actually Valentine's day and my mom came to visit! Sorry to hear there was people who thought it best to do it multiple times! Guess that's one way to rake up the comments. LOL.

Glad to see you have been having fun with the Olympics!!

Cheri22 said...

hi krystal

I didn't mind that some people did that. I didn't actually say they couldn't! lol.