Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Whats a gal to do?

Just popping in real quick before I head off to bed. My youngest has been consistently sleeping through the night for the last week or there abouts !!! YEA ME!! Okay, yeah her too! So I am hoping to head to bed now and gets some sleep. I am yawning my head off! Now I do mean this literally. When I was young and "stupid" I as riding my two wheel bike down my street. I had just gotten a mountain bike and was fascinated I guess with those gears. I was looking down at the back of the bikes and changing gears and watching the chain move to the next sprocket. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner, but I should have looked up. I drove the bike straight into a trailer!!! I really bruised my jaw.. so now when I yawn, if its really big I have to put both hands on either side of my jaw and try and keep it straight. If I don't, I seem to yawn with my mouth/jaw going down and to the right, which makes my jaw out of alignment, and potential for it to "lock" in place. I usually have it momentarily stuck a quick sense of panic, and then a click/pop and an ache as it goes back into place.. not fun!

Now wanted to post something funny that you all might get a kick out of. I believe it was Monday or perhaps this started on Sunday. I had a feeling it was the 10th... On Sunday I felt that... on Monday I felt that, and it was a client of mine who got my automatic reply on Monday that realized my error. I had to laugh. It was not until she pointed out that I had the days wrong, that I realized that for some reason the 10th was stuck in my mind. After fixing the automatic reply for the correct date, I went on with my day. Or so I thought. I realized that even today I am having a hard time knowing that today is the 10th and not the 11th.. so today and tomorrow seem to have some special meaning for me and I have no idea what its going to be. Today was a good day. All the kids were well behaved. We planted flowers into pots that they all painted. No one fought and I did not have to play referee!!! So nothing extraordinary happened today. Perhaps we will see what tomorrow will bring!! Anyone else get stuck with a certain day and keep thinking its a different day entirely?

Dont forget, the post below contains a giveaway!