Recent Posts

Friday, February 12, 2010

Congrats to......

TRACY, number 19 post!! Please email me and I will get you in touch with Brooke777 for your free reading!

I am not sure who of you have chosen to follow along with the olympics, but looks like the torch is now lite, and everything is ready to go. I am actually hoping to take my daughter on Monday to go downtown Vancouver to see what we can see. I have been told that there are various locations that have allowed countries from out of town to set up and do some pavillions. Showcasing their country and culture. Who knows what else we are going to encounter but I am thinking its going to be fun. I will try and take some pictures so that those of you who do not live in BC and might not see this otherwise can catch a glimpse!

As for the first horrific crash in the olympics, I can't believe it. I did watch it on the news and couldn't believe how much of the accident they showed. Lets just say that I am wishing I hadn't as it seems to be imprinted in my brain. His poor family!

I also wanted to say that those of you with strong empath skills and good with connecting to people who have passed over, hopefully you wont have the same experinece that I had. A client showed me a picture she got from a friend where its clearly showing a little girl standing in the picture and was of spirit form. I was able to get a name i felt connected to, but the one thing is it was almost like now she choose to follow me around last night. Like by channeling her information through the photo was allowing her a portal to come here and visit! Totally creeped me out and had no idea it could be done like that. I told her to go back to where she came from and even tried suggesting she go into the light. So no idea if my clients friends have their ghost back or if shes gone from here for good.

Thank you everyone for continueing to read my blog and participate in my contests and other comments you make. I really do appreciate it.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I live in the Salt Lake City area and was here for the 2002 Winter Olympics. It was AWESOME! I was actually living in the dorms at the University of Utah and watched the opening and closing fireworks from my window! I loved the pavilions they had setup downtown. There was a lot of pin trading going on and I found that to be a lot of fun. Enjoy and don't get scared away by the crowds, go have fun while you can!

Anonymous said...

Cheri
She is still with them and I don't think she wants to go anywhere soon they have been told she is not the only one there,Sorry she hung around maybe you make her feel safe.

Cheri22 said...

i think that they can use the white candle as a way to cleanse the place... it might help her feel more at peace and allow her to move closer to the light?