Recent Posts

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The olympic torch passed through here




We managed to goto the torch relay here in chilliwack. It was amazing! I was thinking I was doing this to give my girls a memory of something that is likely not to happen here ever again in our life time. I think that this experience also touched me. I know a few times today I was teary eyed and really had to laugh at myself!

Its been a long day and I am not feeling 100%. My husband organized a Superbowl party wtih some friends/family and I think I ate too much! So I sit here with a tummy ache and just feeling blah.. I know you can't really feel for me as this pain is definitely self inflicted!

So this post is going to be kept short so perhaps I can go and head to bed and hopefully get rid of this ache. I will post on Tuesday along with a giveaway!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool about the Olympic torch. I didn't realize that people outside of the U.S. were interested in the Super Bowl. :-) Hope you feel better!
Danielle

Anonymous said...

I was wondering who all does free predictions

Cheri22 said...

the free predictions are done by myself, brooke777, leah and elisabeth (you can win these through the blog or email cheri22@gmail.com if your looking for a free prediction by myself. (I provide gender/month for free but not the indepth information)

Sharon said...

What a wonderful experience for you and your family! And I do feel for you even though your pain was self inflicted LOL! We had a super bowl party too and I know how you feel, I also ate way more than necessary :)

Jaclin said...

Yea Saints! lol I live in Texas, so of course I am a Cowboy fan, but Saints deserved their win! My niece had her Sweet Sixteen/Super Bowl party and I feel your pain Cheri!! Too much good BBQ to ignore!