Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I just love playing secret psychic!!!

I have discovered someone new that I think that you all will enjoy. (Okay, well she actually discovered me but still!) I know shes posted on boards before so some of you might know who she is, but hopefully will remain quiet until the contest is over:) Shes graciously agreed to do this for four weeks and has even offered to give away TWO readings per week!!!

I love being able to offer everyone free readings, especially if it allows you to try someone out... or for those of you who can not afford a reading at this time, allows you to get one for free. Everyone has got to love free!

This new reader has amazing energy, is open and honest, loves to help and loves to learn. As you know, I am very protective of my clients and would NEVER recommend someone I dont feel is trust worthy.

So lets make this contest easy... Post in the comment section any message and be entered to win.. that easy! Winners will be randomly selected (two winners!) and will be announced Thursday night!

32 comments:

kate said...

Thanks Cheri! Sounds like a great idea.

Stacy said...

I'd love to be chosen! We're in one of those crazy "cross-roads" moments where we really don't know which way is up. Fun!

Thanks for the opportunity! :)

Sarah said...

I love these secret psychics!

Lynn said...

I would love a free reading! Yep i said it. The truth! lol!

Lynn

Jaclin said...

Yea!!! Another great psychic giving us an awesome opportunity :o) Thank you secret psychic lady :o) And thank you Cheri!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I've never had a reading and would love to experience this opportunity!

Sara

Kristen said...

So many contests! You are great Cheri!

Krista said...

Ooh! I'd love to have a chance! Thanks Cheri :)

Nicole said...

I wanna enter!

Eden said...

Wow, this sounds really great! Can't wait to meet this new psychic!

Juliann said...

I love Secret Psychic too!!! I'd love a free reading!! :-) I can use some direction right now.....

Wallace Family said...

yay! how exciting!! Thank you so much!
rlw1981@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

Love this idea - count me in the running please :)

Kimberly said...

I love when you do these!

Amanda said...

I would love a reading at this time.

Katie said...

Wow, what a generous secret psychic to give away so many free readings!

Kendra said...

Ohhh secret psychic sounds like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cheri!!! This was too tempting not to give it a try :-)
Lia

crystal said...

Good luck everyone <3

maybel56 said...

I love the Secret Psychics! Thank you for giving everyone the opportunity to experience new psychics, Cheri!

Ty206 said...

Yay secret psychic!!! Ty206

Anonymous said...

I'm from the UK and find this all very exciting. I've never had a reading before.

Tammy said...

How exciting!! I would love some insight right now.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Cheri (& your secret psychics) for being so generous!

Danielle T.

Tracy C. said...

I'd love a reading from the secret psychic as well. Thanks!!

Patty D. said...

love love secret psychic...thanks cheri

Candy said...

This sounds like fun. Thanks Cheri!!

Candy

Kat said...

Can I still enter??? I would loveeee to win!!! :) Thanks Cheri! I have actually been in contact with Suzanne... love her :)

Lori said...

This is fun!
Thanks Cheri,

Lori

Rachael Grabek said...

I'd love a reading as I lost the original email reading I paid for!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri,
I would love to be chosen for a free reading!

cookseys@hotmail.co.uk

Diva Loca said...

happy thursday!!!

i love love love secret psychics!