Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sacral Chakra and Fertility


The Sacral Chakra is located in the sacrum (hence the name) and is considered to correspond to the testes or the ovaries that produce the various sex hormones involved in the reproductive cycle.  The key issues involving the Sacral Chakra are relationships, violence, addictions, basic emotional needs, and pleasure. Physically, the Sacral Chakra governs reproduction, mentally it governs creativity, emotionally it governs joy, and spiritually it governs enthusiasm.
As a Reiki Master, I often balance the chakras of clients.  I feel when you are trying to conceive, one thing to consider is if your energy is balanced.  If your chakras are balanced, your energy will flow cohesively, and in turn your physical self will be running in perfect harmony.  This balanced energy flow can also aid in conception. 
There are numerous ways to clear your chakras.  One is to have someone do it for you, or two you can try yourself.  I own a few meditations that are specifically for clearing the chakras.  You can also close your eyes and imagine the sacral chakra area full of healing white light.  You may be amazed at what balancing a chakra can do, it may make you more regular, lessen PMS symptoms, and more fertile!!! J
http://www.healingmessagesfromspirit.com/

3 comments:

Jaclin said...

Cheri: Do you use stones or crsytals when doing this? I have heard of people doing so but didn't know what was the "proper" way, if there is a proper way. Does that make sense?

Cheri22 said...

Hey Jaclin,
This post was done from Susanne:) Shes a reiki master, so hopefully she can answer your question:) Will let you know its here

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaclin,
its me Suzanne. I don't know how other Reiki Masters do this but I always read a persons chakras first, then I get rid of any blockages. I then focus the energy i receive directly to the reproductive organs. This is all done with hands on healing. If done with distance healing I still use my massage table and I usually ask for a picture to connect with you. I am doing it for a client who won a reading on here, her name is patti. She can atest for what she feels etc. I hope this helps, but yes i have heard of people using crystals, etc. I often use my pendulum for chakras. :) Suzanne