Recent Posts

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Connecting with a Psychic

Finding a psychic that best matches your needs and personality can be challenging at times.  A good starting point is to find someone who you intuitively feel drawn to.  It is always good to find someone who shares similar beliefs and such.  When I approached Cheri to see if she wanted to be a link on my website, well we all know what happened; I got to be her “Secret Psychic” and met all of you! I too am on a journey to conceive.  She and I seemed to connect like “old” friends.  She is a great person.  I guess my point is that you will know when you have come across a good psychic.  A good psychic will never be 100% right, so don’t let them tell you that. Also realize that we receive our information from source.  Our spirit guides help us relay information to you.  A good psychic will never sabotage or bad mouth other psychics.   Word of mouth is a great way to find a good psychic.  I, even at times may not connect with a client and will refer them to another reputable psychic I know.   We all have this ability to get a “gut” feeling for a psychic, a good psychic won’t be offended if you two don’t connect, and we all love to have the reading we gave you validated! 
This week I am offering Fertility Reiki for $15 a session!!

0 comments: