Recent Posts

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Did You Find Your Soul Mate?

A soul mate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we’re safe in our own paradise. Our soul mate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we’re two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we’ve found the right person. Our soul mate is the one who makes life come to life.  I found my soul mate 9/13/11.  He walked into my work to install a laser and I just knew.  It was Labor day that year and 9//11 was soon.  I emailed him and asked him out for coffee.  The next day  9/11.  So tragic, yet we began talking and set up our first date.  I had to tell him I had Rheumatoid arthritis, I had already had a hip replacement, I had been married before, and that I had a 6 year old boy.  I did, and his response was, "wow you have got alot to tell me about."  He accepted me for me.  He has totally changed the way I think about life and most importantly about myself.  I realized I could be loved, just for me. 

This week I am offering $10 gender/month readings, a $30 pregnancy reading with a reiki session.
www.healingmessagesfromspirit.com

2 comments:

Jaclin said...

Aweee, that is awesome!! :o) I have always wondered about the thought of our soul mates being someone we haven't met yet. I read a book a long time ago that said we never know who they are, while we are on Earth, but meet them later on when we move on. I myself am confused on the thought because I believe that my husband is mine, yet the thought of a "mystery" person waiting for us is kinda cool :oP

Alicia S. said...

I found my sould mate. I met him when i was 13 and he was 17. We have been in love ever since. Although neither of our parents liked one another we still knew we were ment to be and on febuary 11, 2011 we got married and it was the happiest day of my life until i found out i had endo and probably would never have a child this devastated him and i thought that was it, but he has stayed and we are more stronger and in love than ever. We are determined to have the family we always wanted. Well thats how i know he is my soul mate, only he could make all my pain go away.