Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This new card deck is COOL!!

I ordered a new card deck from Cheri Manacuso (ordered directly from her).

You lay out 16 cards and it reads like a "storey". I am still using the book to help gain knowledge of the meaning of the cards, to help with the interpretation but so far they seem to be alot of fun. I had just given away a reading using this deck to someone last week and just supplied her reading to her about 30 minutes ago.

To try and get the hang of this, I decided that I would do a reading for myself (psychics can't use intuition to do a reading for themselves).

Well I guess we will see how it all works out.

The cards tell me that there will be a new project that will happen (could e a business venture?) That will be great. Will provide new ways of moving forward and allow it to grow. That things will be hard, but being persistant will pay off. There is going to be something government related, but will allow me to be on top.

There will be a situation that I am going to be binded to, be a little innocent/naieve about, but will met a man with red hair, that if I nurture the friendship with, that it will come to fruitation.

The agreement will be "cemented" but to keep my feet planted firmly on the ground and not let my "ego" get the best of me with the rapid pace of what is to come, or I will end up stressed/depressed. This all seems to point to the month of JUNE.

So, this is the interpretation of the 16 cards.. so we will see what happens in June that might start this whole idea/process off. I will keep you updated!

So who wants to try this new reading? (no this does NOT mean that I will be stopping my readings in the way I do it, but this is in "addition to" and will be fun to try out for the time being)

First THREE people to respond in the comments section will win the opportunity!

(if you have not already - dont forget to enter in the blog contest below)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is so exciting....

Daria said...

I think this is so exciting.... Sorry phone acting wouldn't let me attach my name.. :-)

Melissa said...

I agree this does sound very exciting for you :}

Marijke said...

Oooh the first two posts are the same person I think... I'm Number 3, if that's true! :)

Cool new tool for you.
:)

Juliana said...

too late for me? :(

Stacy J. said...

Congrats to the winners. Sounds really neat!

Jaclin said...

Awesome! Can't wait to hear the results!!

Daria said...

Yes Marijke your number three we had a really bad storm and my internet was delayed a bit which cause me to post twice sorry about that..... But congrats ladies can't wait....

Wallace Family said...

Awesome :)

Cheri22 said...

can the first three people please email me cheri22@gmail.com and put in the subject "blog contest" so I can get you guys started:)

Unknown said...

That's cool Cheri. I hope it works out for you!!!

Tonya Adkins said...

Hi Cheri.I was in a deep meditative state and a vision of your face came into view.(Just a few mins ago.)I had no idea it was you until I stumbled upon this site of yours,and seen your pic.I was like hey!That's HER!That's who I seen!Strange...
Tonya Adkins