Recent Posts

Friday, May 6, 2011

The winner!

You guys should all know now that I am usually going to post the day after I said the blog contest is over. I always hope it gives extra people enough time to come and comment and hopefully enter to win! Its late here, and I am so ready for bed. I guess that is what happens when its been a busy week. I am happy though, I have gotten alot done!

Mothers day is coming on sunday so I am hoping those of you who already have kids have an amazing day. Those of you currently pregnant or trying to concieve, your day is coming!

This year, is still hard. Its my second mothers day without my mom. I will try and do something special for her as well in memory of.

Okay, so the winner for the below contest... I used www.random.org to pick the numbers. It picked the following so congrats!!

#15 - cookseys
#31 - Andrea G

Please email me with "blog contest" in the subject line. I will put you in touch with the secret psychic.

Now on for the good news. I have talked to the secret pychic and have offered her a guest spot on the blog. Where she will be allowed to give away her own readings, or provide insight into being psychic and or fertility. I will allow her to post her own introduction and allow her to tell you about herself.. the link to her site where you can get into contact with her should you want a reading for yourself:)

Keep an eye on the blog in the next week, and catch her intro!

0 comments: