Recent Posts

Monday, May 9, 2011

James Van Praagh said...

"Signs from spirit are all around us, and everything speaks to us if we stay aware. If I meet with constant resistance, obstacles, and delays about a certain project, I take it as a sign from spirit that I am heading in the wrong direction." (taken from his facebook post). I thought I would actually add to this as it can totally be misunderstood.

We all have lessons in life, and we can all admit that learning those lessons is never easy.

When you are facing a problem, and every step of the way you are met with resistance, you face hurdles to overcome, things just dont seem to be going right, should you walk away? James Van Praagh thinks you should. Me, I think that you should do a few things before walking away.

1) Trust your gut intuition!! Does this seem like your trying to force this to work? Like putting a square peg in a round hole?

2) Are you paying attention to the signs around you? Usually dreams are fairly good about allowing your guides to help you figure out what is wrong with this current path and if it will be successful. Often as well leaving signs around for you to interpret and know if its right.

3) Has this same scenario played out many times before? It does not have to always have the same people involved, but is the situation similar and its always difficult so you walk away or give up? If so, its a life lesson that needs to be dealt with.

You never need to make a rush decision in your life when you feel its going to be a big decision. You can ALWAYS ask your guides to help you figure out the right path. If you find your judgement clouded and not getting a clear answer, email a psychic you trust and connect with to gather more insight.

So there are many factors in life that you need to consider before just walking away. I really think that life tends to be tough when situations include life lessons. A life lesson will always find a way to creep back into your life. Its just a matter if your willing to learn it or not.

1 comments:

Candyb said...

"A life lesson will always find a way to creep back into your life. Its just a matter if your willing to learn it or not."

That right there is sooo true. I have a situation like that currently. This person...I keep bumping into them, it's like I thought I'd never see them again and boom, I walk in somewhere and here they come 10 minutes later. It's been months and there they are....lol I'm not sure, like you said at the end..I'm not sure if I'm willing to learn whatever I'm supposed to learn...lol