Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Your grounded!!!

I have decided to "fine tune" my skills by taking one of James Van Praaghs online courses. I felt that it can only further help improve and awaken my senses so why not!

I really found this interesting and wanted to share it with you.

Sit in a comfortable position, making sure your spine is straight. If you slouch, the energy cannot move up and down the body easily. Imagine a wire pulling you straight up from the top of your head. Close your eyes and take several deep breaths. As you do, visualize each breath coming into the body like a stream of golden light. This light touches and fills every cell, organ and muscle of your body. With each breath, you feel invigorated. As you exhale, imagine a gray mist exiting the body. This mist represents any excess energy, anxiety, fear, nervousness or apprehension that you may have.

Next, imagine that you are sitting in the center of your body. Visualize that you are looking out of your body from behind the middle of your forehead, right behind the brow. This is your third eye center.

Lastly, visualize three cords. One is tied to the base of your spine, and the other two are connected to each ankle. See these cords going straight down to the center of the earth. Imagine three big rocks at the center of the earth, and tie each cord to each of the three rocks. Concentrate on any excess energy in your space going down the cords and transmuting as it enters the earth. Visualize the energy of Mother Earth healing you as it travels up the cords and anchors you to the earth. You are now properly grounded and centered to begin your work. Remember to be patient, confident and joyful in your approach.

I really think that you guys should try this type of "grounding". Even if you are not going to open up your own abilities, it really does make you feel more relaxed and "in control". For those of you interested, James offers online courses to help start or even stregthen your gifts! They are inexpensive and so far easy to use!

For those of you who try the above mentioned excersise, I would love to hear how you felt after!

Dont forget, I am now on Facebook! Do a search for Cheri22 and "like" me lol.

2 comments:

Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krista said...

just did this and I feel great! I haven't meditated in a while and I certainly needed this. Thank you! Things have been so stressful lately. The message just popped into my head was "things will happen as they should" and it was very peaceful and I got the feeling that the direction I'm going now is the right one. This has never happened to me before. Very cool! Thanks again for sharing this, Cheri :)