Recent Posts

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mulitple readings from multiple pyschics....

I have been getting this email from a few clients of mine in the last week. Asking me to quickly peek again into their reading to see if I will stick to the same gender and month as they have just gotten another reading from another psychic and they have seen different.

First and foremost, unless you have experienced a loss, or have gone out of your way to try and alter your reading (ie, using condoms to avoid the month predicted) then I will ALWAYS stick to what I have seen. When you second guess yourself its then that you will often find that you are off with your interpretation. You always need to be confident and see what happens.

When a client emails me with this, the first thing I ask is each psychic started off with the same information. You should ONLY give minimal information. I ONLY ask for your pregnancy history, and if its a trying to conceive or pregnancy reading.

I also tell my clients, to think about the readings they have been given. What their connection they felt with the psychic that provided their reading, who they felt better connected to. There is always going to be a difference. Someone who you feel compelled to contact, who you feel comfortable with, and actually a good energy vibe from. This is always going to signal a strong connection between both the client and the psychic. Always trust your own intuition!

Its okay to email and double check, I will always do my best to respond. I am perfectly fine with you letting me know you have contacted other psychics and will even refer you to ones I trust if you want to get more readings:)

My biggest piece of advice, is to not provide any more information that what is asked. I think that this allows you to really get a better sense of the information that the psychic is able to pull through in regards to your life, your personality, the personality of children already here, to come...etc... giving you the further connection that you have a good connection.

If you have any questions at all in regards to this topic, please let me know, I am more than happy to provide you with any insight!

Cheri

4 comments:

Jaclin said...

Thanks for posting that Cheri. I totally understand what you are speaking about. I think many of us feel, that by asking several psychics, we are searching for more "truth" than anything else. By that, I mean more validity. We sometimes forget about how not everyone interprets situations the same. It's very easy to give too much info, again, because we are excited and seeking the answer we want so much. :o)

Anonymous said...

Cheri, I totally agree with you. I ask for first names, birthdate,how many children they have, any miscarriages,and if ttc now. I find that I either connect or don't connect with a client. The ones I connect with I will often chat with. But as you and I know, there are many ttc boards, groups, etc.so us psychics are always be compared. I truly love my gift, it is such a blessing, and I strive to give the most info. I get to each client I read. But I am not God, and may be off, or not connect. I can just hope people enjoy my readings as much and I enjoy giving them. :)

Jaclin said...

Cheri/Suzanne: Do you guys like our feedback and what was right or wrong? Does that help you for future readings or does it hinder you in any way. I have been told that it helps, but just curious.

Cheri22 said...

Hey Jaclin,
I personally prefer to have feedback (its even in the automatic message, that gets sent out at the bottom of all emails I send).
Feedback (good or bad) really helps with interpretation. So when someone emails me to say something was off, and explains, It immediately makes sense on where I mis-interpreted something and should have been explained more to what I had seen. I do not consider my interpretation right in regards to the client, but after the explanation of if it was off, my vision makes much more sense and was right, just wrong interpretation!

so yes, using your psychic gifts is always a learning experinece when it comes to interpretation, as your limited by your own life experiences to use towards interpretating what you see:)