Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I need your help!!

Hey guys,

I entered a contest through star fm 98.3, and turns out I am one of the 5 finalists!!! Its for a “star treatment” package worth $5000.00, and I need your votes! The contest is open until June 24th when they announce the winner and its all done by voting.

http://www.starfm.com/contests/more.jsp?content=20110524_155948_11556

It lists all 5 finalists that are up for the prize, although I really hope you vote for me, I would understand if you feel the need to vote for someone else.

At the very bottom it says “VOTE HERE” Click on the link and then it requires you to start a “free” account on their site so that you can vote. If you would PLEASE PLEASE do this and then pass this email or share it on your facebook I would be truly greatful! I Would love to really win this and need all the help I can get

Best wishes, and thanks in advance!

Cheri

6 comments:

Ruth said...

I VOTED!!! GOOD LUCK

Anonymous said...

Just voted :) You deserve it 100%!!Jen

Jaclin said...

Vote is in! Good luck!

Brandy xoxo said...

Im in the US and it will not let me create a membership with my address and I have no clue of any Canadian zip codes >_<

Cheri22 said...

Hi Brandy,

its okay:) Thanks for trying!

Thanks Ruth, Jenn and Jaclin! If at all possible, please forward the link to your friends. I have never made it this far in a contest before, and would love to win! (still happy to make it to the finals so if its not meant to be, I will be okay with it too)

Thanks in advance:)

Lori said...

I voted, looks like you'll need a few more!
Good luck