Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Little More About Me

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share with you about a few things I am doing lately.  Fist of all I am home for the Summer with my kids.  I have one in drivers ed, one in violin camp and one tagging along for the ride.  My hubby travels alot, so in the summer he goes to all the places he can't get to in winter because of bad weather.  I have been doing a fair number of readings for all the TTC'ers, but I am now offering a Reiki group in a site I share with a fellow TTC'er.  The site is http://www.secondchanceshealedwithlove.webs.com/ we are a fairly new site, and its main cause is to give women a forum to vent about TTC.  I am on there to offer readings, and Reiki.  I will be doing free long distance Reiki monthly starting this weekend.  So please visit our site, join, and leave me a comment if you want some Reiki.  I would love to help anyone I can.  If you do want the Reiki, leave me your first name and fertility issue and a picture if you have one.  I also have some specials going right now for readings.  A TTC reading (month and gender) for $5, and a fertility reading for $15 it includes month/gender/all chilren I see, fertility issues, and other general information i pick up.  I have been grateful to make such a good friend in Cheri, and have grown attached to many of the women I have read.  I wish everyone peace, love and BFP's.  :)

Suzanne http://www.healingmessagesfromspirit.com/

0 comments: