Recent Posts

Thursday, June 30, 2011

4TH OF JULY WINNERS FOR READINGS!!

Hello everyone!  Well I have 2 female dogs.  Gina is a mutt, she is a mix of rat terrier, shitzu and poodle.  Zoey is a pure breed Australian terrier.  I do love bigs dogs though, but am so allergic to them, I grew up with a german sheppard.  So the winner who had the best guess was:

     Scooter Kat!! 

Scooter Kat, if you email me your information i would love to do a reading.  I recognize the name, have I read you before?  If I have please send me 2 questions you would love answered, or you can choose a Reiki session.

I also know there were some entries with "Anonymous,"  I will be doing a simple TTC  reading for you just for playing, I did this contest kind of in a short time period, so I would like to provide you with something too.  So please make sure you emailed me your information, okay? 

I will get these done over the weekend, enjoy your 4th!!!

Suzanne

0 comments: