Recent Posts

Sunday, June 26, 2011

LONG DISTANCE REIKI

Reiki healing can be done from a distance - you don’t need to leave your home, you can still be productive and it does not interfere with your daily life. Because healing energies are channeled on a spiritual plane, I can channel the healing energies to a recipient that’s halfway around the world. . Once I’ve sent Reiki healing energy to you, I will always email you notifications regarding what time I’ve sent the energy, and how long the session was. That way there is no guessing or wondering when I’ve sent healing to you. After you receive the email notification and if you’d like to give me some feedback on what you felt, sensed, or noticed during or after the healing session, you may do so. Feedbacks are always welcome. To prepare for a long distance session, you can just go about your daily life, as usual. Just simply say the affirmation "I accept and I’m open to the Reiki healing energy being sent to me" so you are open and receptive to the healing energy I send you. After you receive each distant healing treatment, be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day to help flush out excess toxins from your body. Experiences during or after a distant Reiki treatment can vary for each person. Here are a few examples. You may experience any or none of the following:feelings of peace, serenity, calmness and/or relaxation, feeling energetic, feeling lighter,euphoria (happiness, laughing, and/or positive thinking,)spiritual awareness,release of suppressed/buried feelings, and emotions, and/or blockages.
Each person is different and has different needs to be taken care of. Only you are able to tell how many treatments you should have. Remember there is no overdose of Reiki and it will only be used for your highest good. For example, a person who has physical, emotional, mental health problems/ailments/issues and/or concerns, might need to have long-term distant Reiki treatments more often or every day, than a person who is healthy and just need the extra balancing and/or energy boost once in awhile.
I did a free group distance Reiki session today.  I will be doing them monthly.  Please visit www.secondchanceshealedwithlove.webs.com, join and sign up for Reiki.  If you would like a more one on one experience please visit my website www.healingmessgesfromspirit.com for prices.  Reiki has personally healed my tubes and allowed me to TTC one more time. 
I hope everyone has a great week!!   J

0 comments: