Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The secret psychic revealed.....

Well its official.. The contest is over, all readings have been given away and the secret is out! I had "Silver" write a quick blurb introducing herself so that you can get to know the psychic behind the name (her real name is Brandy, but goes by Silver).



Hi all!

My name is Brandy but I also go by Silver and I have been your secret psychic this month!


The beginning is probably the best place to start because I think that’s where I started.

I got my nickname Silver from my love of (you guessed it!) silver,

In high school I wore anything silver that I could get my hands on from earrings to shirts. My prom dress was even silver and at one point a freak hair-dyeing accident left me with Silver hair, (I rocked it by the way)

I started doing tarot readings when I was 10.

I went to a metaphysical fair with my mom and got some oracle cards. They had my birthday (October 16) on the front of the box and I felt connected to them. (If anyone knows what deck I am talking about, let me know because I have yet to find another deck like it). When I went back to live with my father at age 13-14 he burned all of my tarot and oracle cards, my altar and my spell books and I went into a period of 4 years (high school) where I was not willing or able to use any of my gifts.

And when I say gifts I'm not sure what to call them. I can look at my tarot cards and decipher an accurate meaning from them and use them to guide and tell the future. I have a deep bond with my pendulum, Zoey, and she tells me things. And I sometimes have dreams and visions that come true. If you’re feeling down, you will probably cross my mind and if I have an email my nose itches.

The one person I have the strongest link with is my fiancé of almost 3 years. If he is hurting, I am hurting. If he is happy, so am I.

Those are the bare basics about me.

My site is silverandzoeypredictions.webs.com and my email is sincerelysilverxoxo@gmail.com. We have forums. We have tarot readings. We have…all sorts of fun things that you would just have to see for yourself. If you want more information you can check out the site or email me! :)

3 comments:

Wallace Family said...

Hi Silver!
I just wanted to write and say thank you for the past life reading you did for me the other day. Its so hard to know for sure if what you told me is true, but for some reason I just FEEL like it is. The first life you told me about made me so sad, sad that I lost my wife at a young age, sad that i lived alone, and probably died alone. The second life you described seriously struck something in me. Annie thinking "I'm not as young as i used to be" (which is something i think all the time) made me chuckle. I found myself just crying reading that one, then thinking "why am i crying??". Beautiful, even if i was murdered in 2 of my previous incarnations. This is so facinating to me, i want to know more (everything!) I just wish I could remember...Anyways...THANK YOU SO much! P.s. what you said first about the claddaugh (sp?) ring was right on and it shocked me, does that have anything to do with my past lives?

Silver said...

Hi again Rachel!
The Claddagh ring was just the first thing I saw when I closed my eyes and it was as though someone had thrown it at me. Im not sure if it has anything to do with past lives, but I felt it had something to do with this one. How does it relate?
I did a little research into Thomas Morgan in the early 1900s but I couldnt find a record. I did dearch "Annie murder victim 1800s london" and pulled up some hits on Annie Chapman, a victim of Jack the Ripper and also some hits on a couple of others but none of them stood out to me. I couldnt find anything about those stockings I saw her wearing though and they were something that stood out. Red and white striped stockings.

Wallace Family said...

The ring was given to me by a old boyfriend who I dated for almost 4 years. I am not sure where it is but I think I still have it. I also tried finding obituaries for Thomas, but nothing either. I am going to read up on this Annie Chapman :)