Recent Posts

Saturday, June 18, 2011

You guys did AMAZING!

I was so tempted numerous times to just post and tell you guys how much your acutally picking up about her, and yet you all doubt your abilities:)

Here is the winners, then I will go on and tell you about the things that were really accurate.. This way, you can go back to what you saw, and see the interpretation of what you saw. Either if it was right, or a bit off. Usually if anything is a bit off in my readings, I always ask the client for feedback. It allows me to see how something should have been interpreted a bit differently and allow me to grow my own abilities. We all have something to learn:)

Drawn by Random.org, here are the four winners. Make sure to email me cheri22@gmail.com with "blog contest" in the subject line. This will allow me to locate your email easily and send you the email address you to need to contact.

#7 - Lindsay
#14 - Patty D
#10 - Amanda
#6 - Sebrina

My Daughter elana has brown hair, its curly (or wavy depending on how much shes brushed it) She usually likes to wear it down, but if she does anything with it, its either a head band, or a low pony tail.

She does have her ears pierced, shes very slim, but would consider her height to be a bit on the shorter side. Shes not the shortest kid in her class, but definately not the tallest.

She DEFINATELY likes to be right all the time and seems to be very logical. Getting you on the "verbal" end of the arguement because she applies logic to what is said, taking things at times literally for their meaning and then driving me crazy because its hard to explain certain things. She loves to be right.

She is good with running (shes faster than me and shes only 8!) She would be good in sports, but really does not like some of the attention it brings. We had her in soccer, and she refused to go after the ball because she does not want the kids to chase her.

Shes very artistic, great with drawing and very creative. She LOVES animals, especially dogs, and certainly would have our house filled with them if my husband went along with the plan.

She loves being social. Always (ALWAYS)asking for someone to come over, or sleepover. Shes always very nurturing as well. At this stage of her life, would consider her to be a bit of a tomboy. She is not into dresses, lately has been more into playing dress up with the kids, and wanting to be the prince.

In regards to the banana comment, she does love bananas, but I think that the bigger interpretation is that the knick name is "elana banana". Shes not too fond of the knick name, but thats sometimes what we call her (not to mention I refer to her as a monkey at times too)

Elana is a very giving person. Often volunteering to give some of her things to her friends...having me pay for them to come along with whatever activity that we have planned. Shes always someone who wants to help someone else. Shes got a good heart.

Elana does like to help out in the kitchen. Mostly with just the preparation. I had signed her up for a "dinner and a movie" course that they made dinner and then watched a movie and she loved it!.

AS far as the bare feet comment, (wallace family), I am actually wondering if your connecting with my mother who has passed on.. The information you provided would explain that:) She would NEVER wear socks with her shoes, prefered bare feet. Everything you said, I could see her saying:) Wondering if you have experineced that before?

My daughter does have a strong character, and can certainly be stubborn. Shes VERY intuitive, and I have to be careful with what I think sometimes, because I am pretty much convienced shes got telepathic abilities. Too many times to account for, when she said exactly what I was just thinking (and it was just a random thought) or did something I was thinking and she followed through with it. (Example, driving home from picking her up from school, her backpack was stuck on top of her friends, which was kinda blocking the view out of the rear window.. I had just thought it, she reached over and took it down. Sometimes I think coincidence, but I really think that there has been too many of those to think coincidence anymore. Shes also the one who predicted I was pregnant with my now three year old, by telling me I had someone in my tummy. I would have only been a week pregnant at this point. Also even predicting it to be a girl).

Overall, I think that you guys all did wonderfully! The information for the secret psychic will be posted on monday:) Giving the new winners enough time to get their readings:)

0 comments: