Recent Posts

Friday, June 24, 2011

Soul mates, a hot topic!

I know that Susanne covered this below, but I thought I would also provide my own insight on it. I really believe that there is more than one soul mate. Its not always meant to be a relationship, but could be your best friend, could be a parent or sibling. Someone who you always find in your life each time you re-incarnate because you always have similar views and interests and lessons that you need to learn.

I really believe that my husband and I always come together in each life time.

I have actually started a discussion on my facebook page that would love to have you all contribute to and hear your own ideas! If you goto my facebook page, on the left side is a "discussion" tab. Feel free to comment on ones already there, or if you wanted to start a new one please do!

0 comments: